Just started the last if us

Late to the party, I know. What should I expect? Phone Post 3.0

Try the last of us when you're done Phone Post 3.0

The most awesome storyline in the history of games. But bits extremely short. Take your time and enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

Hit that bitch with a bottle! Phone Post 3.0

Explore everywhere on each level and enjoy one of the best looking games on 3rd gen. Phone Post

DoovyB - Try the last of us when you're done Phone Post 3.0
Will do. Phone Post 3.0

Dont play it on easy. It takes away alot from the game. Phone Post 3.0

bakobell - Dont play it on easy. It takes away alot from the game. Phone Post 3.0
Playing on normal. Phone Post 3.0

Im in the same boat. I havent felt so helpless at the beginning of a game in a long time. When the dog stopped barking i froze. Cant wait to get into it more Phone Post 3.0

Watch PewDiePie's Last of Us commentary too...man is a freaking legend!

Prepare yourself for an unbelievable experience. Just played it for the first time last week. Phone Post

Just playing it now and got to the university. Seems a bit overhyped so far as its getting very samey - sneak about killing mutants, get attacked by bad guys, repeat.

Walking Dead game storyline was way better - Duck fucked me up for days

LordSeano - Just playing it now and got to the university. Seems a bit overhyped so far as its getting very samey - sneak about killing mutants, get attacked by bad guys, repeat.

Walking Dead game storyline was way better - Duck fucked me up for days
That game made a point that an amazing story with average graphics and gameplay can be an incredible game. No other game will ever make you "feels" like The Walking Dead game. Phone Post 3.0

TempestPrime15 - Watch PewDiePie's Last of Us commentary too...man is a freaking legend!
Pewdz is fucking awesome lmao. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

spinningfapkick -
TempestPrime15 - Watch PewDiePie's Last of Us commentary too...man is a freaking legend!
Pewdz is fucking awesome lmao. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
I never saw his work before this. It was the first time I ever watched someone else play a video game. He scares easy lol

Watch out for the Zambies bro Phone Post 3.0