Just started watching The Wire

Omar's a fucking OG.

He was good in Boardwalk empire too..

A bit surprised ive never seen him in a feature film..

Heeeey yo Phone Post 3.0

He was terrible in The Purge Anarchy

Super fly Patty poopskins -

Omar's a fucking OG.

He was good in Boardwalk empire too..

A bit surprised ive never seen him in a feature film..

He's in the credits of "that awkward moment"

I can't decide if I like chalky or Omar better. Phone Post 3.0

u come at the king u best not miss Phone Post 3.0

JMO_LOL - u come at the king u best not miss Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

My dad just finished the series and he loved it. I went into his kitchen and found a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. It's not a staple in the house so I was a bit surprised and asked him about it. His reply was "well if it's good enough Omar, it's good enough for me." Phone Post 3.0

I finally made it through the dreaded season 2 & it wasn't as bad as the 1st time I tried going through it. On season 4 now & it is awesome. Characters that you truly feel for, A+ storyline, great acting, etc. This may be the GOAT, I'll let you all know after I finish up & rewatch Sopranos & BB.

The King stay the King. Phone Post 3.0

LynchedByMarshawns12er - My dad just finished the series and he loved it. I went into his kitchen and found a box of Honey Nut Cheerios. It's not a staple in the house so I was a bit surprised and asked him about it. His reply was "well if it's good enough Omar, it's good enough for me." Phone Post 3.0
Awesome.

Maybe your dad wants to shoot the boy Mike-Mike in his hind parts too. Phone Post 3.0

That wouldn't be good since my name is Mike. Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - I finally made it through the dreaded season 2 & it wasn't as bad as the 1st time I tried going through it. On season 4 now & it is awesome. Characters that you truly feel for, A+ storyline, great acting, etc. This may be the GOAT, I'll let you all know after I finish up & rewatch Sopranos & BB.

Deaded?!/ I thought the second season was good too..

Not as good as 1, but i still liked it.   Maybe its because im a Pollack