Just started X Files

Remember when I was younger. Friday nights watching this with friends. Started it on Hulu. My kids are loving it. 

1 Like

As technology has advanced there has been a huge decrease in 'reported' alien abductions. 

when he says I want to believe. such a great episode.

The "mythology" episodes are decent unril about season 6 or so. 

The standalone episodes are  where the show holds up best. It seems almost modern when they start using cell phones. 

There hasn't been one tie I've liked yet

Skully would get it. Then AND now

1 Like

More so now

Scully was older than the actress, so they had her wear the hair and wardrobe of a 50 year old for the first season or two. 

I LOVE THE X FILES!

One of my favourite all time shows it went through hot and cold runs but it was great even Millennium was worth a watch as well.

DaveFu -

Scully was older than the actress, so they had her wear the hair and wardrobe of a 50 year old for the first season or two. 

I LOVE THE X FILES!

Whatchu talkin about?

cycklops - 
DaveFu -

I LOVE THE X FILES!

Whatchu talkin about?

Scully DOB: February 23, 1964

Gillian Anderson DOB: August 9, 1968

Top 3 shows in my book

Are my pics not showing?

Season 1 Scully: 

Season 7 Scully: 

i actually went back and watched every episode in order as an adult while I was recovering from an injury.

As a kid I would watch it pretty regularly but always get frustrated by the "core" plot seemingly not knowing where it was going.

Its a good show overall but I will say the following:

-the final definitive reveal of what really happened to Mulder's sister was incredibly careless and anti-climactic.

-they created a unique and inconic bad guy with "smoking man" but didnt know what to do with him past a certain point

the first movie was cool but that later movie where they did an entire 2 hour film about a commune for molestors where one wants to find a way to keep his gay lover alive was really bizzare and unecessary.