Fap hand or non fap hand?

Did they reattach it?

How did you lose it?!

Fap hand bro...

No can reattach. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

he must have bad supreme control over his sphincter muscles

LOL indeed.

I was inspecting a van after some damage was and some idiot caught my finger when they opened the door. Tore my fingertip right off Phone Post 3.0

I lost the tip oft middle finger on my right hand when I was in the military also. A marine accidentally hit my hand with a jackhammer. I was lucky to only lose that part. Don't worry the ladies love it inside them. I call it my love nub. Phone Post 3.0

nolabrum - I lost the tip oft middle finger on my right hand when I was in the military also. A marine accidentally hit my hand with a jackhammer. I was lucky to only lose that part. Don't worry the ladies love it inside them. I call it my love nub. Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao I spent 8 years as a jarhead. What % disability did you get for it? Phone Post 3.0

Warning I'm embedding pic below

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

dirt24d - Warning I'm embedding pic below

Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Dirt. VU! Phone Post 3.0

fuuuuuuuuxxc

was it excruciatingly painful?

Are you in the us?

do you have insurance?

are you going to get a chunk of change through your employers insurance?

sorry for your accident bro Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit dude thats awful. ..hope you recover quickly. Phone Post

MMAologist -
dirt24d - Warning I'm embedding pic below

Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Dirt. VU! Phone Post 3.0
no prob man.

Gave you a
Plus 3

hope you have a speedy recovery / healing. Phone Post 3.0

dirt24d - fuuuuuuuuxxc

Are you in the us?

do you have insurance?

Thanks bro..

I'm in the US and the Military will pay for it.

Pain was really bad after the adrenaline dump. Pain was worse at 3am this morning after the meds wore off Phone Post 3.0

MMAologist -
nolabrum - I lost the tip oft middle finger on my right hand when I was in the military also. A marine accidentally hit my hand with a jackhammer. I was lucky to only lose that part. Don't worry the ladies love it inside them. I call it my love nub. Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao I spent 8 years as a jarhead. What % disability did you get for it? Phone Post 3.0
I was a corpsman for 11 years. For my finger I got rated 0%. But I have a bunch of injuries and I'm rated 90% total. Phone Post 3.0

MMAologist -
dirt24d - fuuuuuuuuxxc

Are you in the us?

do you have insurance?

Thanks bro..

I'm in the US and the Military will pay for it.

Pain was really bad after the adrenaline dump. Pain was worse at 3am this morning after the meds wore off Phone Post 3.0

You're guaranteed a lifetime of disability checks now, yeah? Phone Post

nolabrum -
MMAologist -
I was a corpsman for 11 years. For my finger I got rated 0%. But I have a bunch of injuries and I'm rated 90% total. Phone Post 3.0
I forgot to mention by the looks of the pic you lost a way bigger piece then I did. I am only missing about 1/4 inch. I still have most of my nail it just looks freaky. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry to hear of your injury. 1 for the fella who pulled out his phone to take pictures of you though. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke - Damn bro..hope you have a speedy recovery Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro Phone Post 3.0

Mit - Holy shit dude thats awful. ..hope you recover quickly. Phone Post
Thanks Mit Phone Post 3.0