Just threw in 10k on Cardano

Which is great if you bought in at like 20 cents. I doubt many did. I can see it dropping a bit more. Holly’s negativity is rubbing off on me. We’ll laugh about this when we’re racing our lambos one day.

2 Likes

I’m cashing out at $32.50.

1 Like

Specific :joy:

1 Like

Little over a quarter mil…

Would allow me to finally get that Panda Express franchise going.

4 Likes

i took 15% of my ada out at the bottom… but Suspect i will need dry powder so im ok with it.

1 Like

5 Likes

I got in at 0.028 , I bought in a few years ago, my only regret is not buying more back then.

4 Likes

Are you also going to buy shares of Proctor & Gamble and Chattem? (They make Pepto Bismol and Kaopectate, respectively.)

1 Like

This is not a drill!!!

ADA to $69,420!

3 Likes

Trying to figure out how the crypto market can be down right now. You’d think with inflation and constant technological advancement, that the market would be trending up. At least on the major coins.

1 Like

If you just zoom out a year, it is way up, everything else is just noise IMO.

4 Likes

I bought another 4k’s worth today. Half way to my goal of 1 BTC and 10k ADA.

2 Likes

I bought ~$300 today.

Brings me to ~8200 ADA

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

ADA to $56.69!

2 Likes

That’s awesome man, congrats!

1 Like

He’s really smart.

2 Likes

He’s a mathematics undergrad and I think he was working on being a computer science PhD, but then scrapped that plan to work in crypto.

I want to take a nap and just wake up 5 years from now and see how far the crypto world has advanced. I wouldn’t be surprised if bitcoin is no longer the top dog.

3 Likes