Just threw in 10k on Cardano

“One convenient locations…in Africa.”

1 Like

I would say ETH is like VHS and Cardano is more like DVD

1 Like

ETH is like Hardrive ADA is like SSD

Bitcoin has confounded critics so far this year, attracting the attention of Wall Street, high-profile investors, and central bankers.

The bitcoin price has more than doubled this year, climbing above $16,000 per bitcoin this week and soaring a staggering 40% over the last month as a raft of positive news sweeps the bitcoin and crypto industry.

Now, as big-name investors give their backing to bitcoin, economist Nouriel Roubini, professor of economics at New York University’s Stern School of Business and one of crypto’s fiercest critics, has said bitcoin is “maybe a partial store of value”—somewhat rowing back on previous comments

I mess around with Ameritrade and decided to throw a little into a crypto.com account too. Not expecting much but I got 500 doge and 500 ada. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Better to throw that into CRO and get the rewards from there card. CRO is down so now is the time to get in.

1 Like

Hmm. I am just using it as an exchange. I am not using their card.

1 Like

I only use them for the card. Free shit is always good.

1 Like

I should clarify, not currently using their card. Seconded, free is the best price. I’ll look into it. At this point my credit cards are simply to establish the length of my credit history.

I’m just a dumb mailman trying to squirrel away money here and there.

1 Like

16k? ancient article

graham Stephan explained in a great video why no crypto based card is any good at the moment. And he knows, he’s tight and rich.

while I agree this is not a credit card…more like a pre loaded debit card…I get cash back, free spotify/amazon/netflix and a couple other benifits…also if CRO settles above .10(when I bought in) I make profit

I’m loving Crypto.com, and not just for the Visa card (although the benefits are awesome). I love the APR I get back on staking my Bitcoin (4.5%), and really love how the app is laid out. Great exchange.

1 Like
1 Like

Just hit a new ATH: $1.58

1 Like

Yup. Just hit another one.

2 Likes