Just to flip things

Just wanna say if bones got hurt and the UFC offered Hendo a chael type fight he would have turned it down.
None of you would be hating on him this much. Phone Post

Nope Hendo would have taken the fight.

How did Jon Jones win the championship in the first place?

Because he stepped in for the injured Rashad Evans. Jones should be asking himself "What if Shogun declined to fight me?"

Shogun is a company man. Dan Henderson is a company man. Chael Sonnen is a company man. Anderson Silva is a company man. Urijah Faber is a company man. I can go on and on. But the final line would be "Jon Jones is not. He's a pussy."

You guys can say Hendo would have taken the fight and maybe you'd be right I don't know. But Hendo does not like fighting guys where there's a chance it hurts his status. Especially at this point in his career. There's a reason he left the UFC rather than taking the number 1 contender fight vs marquart and same reason he's sat our since the shogun fight when he could have fought lil nog. Phone Post

SupesUp - 

You guys can say Hendo would have taken the fight and maybe you'd be right I don't know. But Hendo does not like fighting guys where there's a chance it hurts his status. Especially at this point in his career. There's a reason he left the UFC rather than taking the number 1 contender fight vs marquart and same reason he's sat our since the shogun fight when he could have fought lil nog. Phone Post

"He also had trouble inking a new contract with the UFC. Henderson, the Fertitta owners and UFC president Dana White reportedly met together at the end of September to work out a resolution, but nothing came to fruition. As time passed without any positive progress, White made things turn from bad to worse by banning Henderson's trademark sponsor, Clinchgear, from the organization."

Henderson doesn't dick tuck, guy.

bornop -
SupesUp - You guys can say Hendo would have taken the fight and maybe you'd be right I don't know. But Hendo does not like fighting guys where there's a chance it hurts his status. Especially at this point in his career. There's a reason he left the UFC rather than taking the number 1 contender fight vs marquart and same reason he's sat our since the shogun fight when he could have fought lil nog. Phone Post

Yah that reason being title shot Phone Post

I'm as mad as anyone about this but if bones was hurt and Hendo was asked to save the card and take a replacement obviously it wouldn't be for the belt and Hendo would turn it down. Phone Post

It really doesn't matter. Arguing hypotheticals is gay. We wants facts. The fact is Jon Jones dick tucked even though he is wearing a huge piece of gold that has the word "Fighting" on it.

bornop -
SupesUp -
bornop -
SupesUp - You guys can say Hendo would have taken the fight and maybe you'd be right I don't know. But Hendo does not like fighting guys where there's a chance it hurts his status. Especially at this point in his career. There's a reason he left the UFC rather than taking the number 1 contender fight vs marquart and same reason he's sat our since the shogun fight when he could have fought lil nog. Phone Post

I'm as mad as anyone about this but if bones was hurt and Hendo was asked to save the card and take a replacement obviously it wouldn't be for the belt and Hendo would turn it down. Phone Post

Or it would be for an interim belt, in which case hendo would probably fight Phone Post

In mma it's much easier to take fights you're expected to lose. Taking a fight with fedor was win win. No one would have thought less of him for losing, taking a fight with glover (for example) is lose lose because winning means much less and a loss is devastating. So just saying there's a good chance Hendo would have been much less likely to take a replacement where he wasn't the underdog. Phone Post

Blott Scevins - It really doesn't matter. Arguing hypotheticals is gay. We wants facts. The fact is Jon Jones dick tucked even though he is wearing a huge piece of gold that has the word "Fighting" on it.

When a fighter you like turns down a fight he deserves to wait for a better fight when it's someone you don't like it's dick tucking. (not you personally blott).
This is a constant in mma. Phone Post

SupesUp -
bornop -

Unless it was mad as an interim title fight. Phone Post