Lol awesome Phone Post 3.0

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
Fapping2FabersButtChin - You got heart op Phone Post 3.0
Nice win
Congrats

GT: Socramies on ps4 if anyone wants to play

I am a red belt champion at

Feather weight / cub Swanson (2x)

Lightweight Welterweight / Anthony pettis (4x)

Middleweight Light heavyweight / Anderson silva (2x)

I'm trying to get red belt champion with overeem at heavyweight but I keep winning 7 of 10 Phone Post 3.0
Pick on someone your own size son Phone Post 3.0

theimmortal - Voted up Phone Post 3.0
Ha!! Phone Post 3.0

I watched it. You got battered to the body and gutted it out for the spectacular win in true Matt Brown fashion. I like.

Well done you.

Lion0205 was his gamer tag

http://i.imgur.com/Gq9H25K.jpg%3Cbr Phone Post 3.0

Alright alright, I don't want to rain on the parade, but clearly that ref had money on Brown in this fight. That fight could have been stopped every time Brown went down. Did you see how his head whipped back, and how his arms would flap out lifeless with the follow up crack on the ground? That ref did not protect the fighter. Luckily Brown is a zombie and never dies, but hell if he didn't look like he got hit with a .50 cal everytime he went down..lol. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Alright alright, I don't want to rain on the parade, but clearly that ref had money on Brown in this fight. That fight could have been stopped every time Brown went down. Did you see how his head whipped back, and how his arms would flap out lifeless with the follow up crack on the ground? That ref did not protect the fighter. Luckily Brown is a zombie and never dies, but hell if he didn't look like he got hit with a .50 cal everytime he went down..lol. Phone Post 3.0

the knockdown animations could be a little better lol

Even the imaginary ref knows to never count out the immortal one. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just glad all the hard training paid off for you.
WAT!! Phone Post 3.0

just added you, let's tustle! Phone Post 3.0

DCandLindeRumbledMyColon - just added you, let's tustle! Phone Post 3.0
Haha later bro im not playing Xbox atm Phone Post 3.0

I went from 6 to midnight real quick reading that. Phone Post 3.0

Our grandchildren's children will sing songs about this legendary fight. Quick, somebody write a song for them to sing. Phone Post 3.0

G.O.A.T. Vote up?? Phone Post 3.0

MDubz - People still play that shitty game?? Phone Post 3.0
It's actually a really fun game if you figure it out. The updates helped tremendously. The striking is very satisfying when you get the button combos down Phone Post 3.0

lol Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 -
DCandLindeRumbledMyColon - just added you, let's tustle! Phone Post 3.0
Haha later bro im not playing Xbox atm Phone Post 3.0
His Dad (Blunted Ninja) made him go outside and play Phone Post 3.0

Lol at those gsp cheap shots at the beginning, that was awesome. Also the fight was almost like a real Matt brown fight ,getting hurt to the body early and mounting a comeback. Thanks for sharing. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - Lol at those gsp cheap shots at the beginning, that was awesome. Also the fight was almost like a real Matt brown fight ,getting hurt to the body early and mounting a comeback. Thanks for sharing. Phone Post 3.0
I know right? It was a great Phone Post 3.0