Just trained with Fedor

I think a motivated, in shape Fedor, that wasn't managed by M1, and was with a good team could still beat any HW on the planet.

Wow! How'd you arrange this OP? Pay a shit-ton of cash?

You're the man! Thanks for the pics. Phone Post 3.0

Awsome living my dream Phone Post

That's bad ass Phone Post 3.0

FEDOR staying in shape just in case. gives us hope for a return.

RUSSIAN MMA needs Fedor to do a major UFC event and light a fire under the countries appetite for MMA and UFC.

What was OP doing there? Providing specialzed training for FEDOR? Being recruited to fight in Vadim event in future?

303 - I think a motivated, in shape Fedor, that wasn't managed by M1, and was with a good team could still beat any HW on the planet.

Agreed.

He's still the baddest man on the planet, in my eyes.

I'd LOVE to meet him. I bet he is Just a super cool dude.

How strong was he, OP? Bet it's like wrestling with your Dad when you're 3 years old!

You da man, OP! ;-)

Dough Joe - thats awesome. did he seem to be in good shape?

thick, solid, tight?
Excellent question...????? Phone Post 3.0

Awaits story time

VTFU op Phone Post

Very cool. I did his seminar in AC years back. I was in his guard a little bit, but I never trained with him. Thanks for sharing!

allforroy - Well what's cooler than that?! Phone Post 3.0
Meeting Anderson Phone Post 3.0

Awesome OP! You must have quite an exciting life! Phone Post

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

Vote Up because of Vadim business card

303 - I think a motivated, in shape Fedor, that wasn't managed by M1, and was with a good team could still beat any HW on the planet.
If he did those things he wouldn't be heavyweight Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome man. Phone Post

Damn, Fedor has always been my favorite fighter. You sir, are the fuckin man. Phone Post 3.0

And please write about the experience, tho the pics were cool. This is a rare experience of jealousy for me! Phone Post 3.0

OP what do you do for work/income that you get to trot the globe like this? Fedor is a legend that is awesome. Phone Post

Pritttty awesome. What were some of the stand up techniques he covered? Phone Post 3.0

Nice , I have a friend who was at the same seminar . Phone Post 3.0