...just wanted to put it out there

i'm just a fighter... may not know 'bout this or that too much, but i know pain and how to distribute it. just want to fight. simple.

Well i have this to say eric is cool and he just want to fight.He is not putting down anyone.Anyone is welcome to come train he is strong minded.We train in houston texas you can reach me at 713-857-8054 or 713-221-3280 You will see that he is cool and the other guys are too.I also would like to thank our sponsor
outkastfightgear.com

CrutchMaster:)peace

hey; seriously... no disrespect to ANYONE. i am, literally, just trying to learn and putting my name out there because i like to work hard. i have merely been askin' ya'll to help me out 'cause i don't know what u r talking about. how can i talk about bjj when i don't know what it is?!?! really. once again; thank you guys for being candid w/ me and helping me out... ty; crutchmaster...

goodnight and good luck in all your endeavors...

peace;
eric

BJJ=Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

That's great that you whupped up on some KF guy, or some random jiujitsu black belt. A boxer, Muay Thai fighter, or good grappler will show you a whole differnet side of things.

As you'll start to find out, agression and power only get you so far, especially on the ground. Guys like you are my personal favorites, since they get pummelled by anyone with a little ring experience and skill. Usually they stop coming when they realize that their physical gifts--which most of them have always relied on--only get them so far.

So, the best advice anyone can give you is drop the attitude. Rugby is a great sport, fighting sports require a whole different type of mental game and toughness, but your rugby experience will help.

"BJJ=Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
That's great that you whupped up on some KF guy, or some random jiujitsu black belt. A boxer, Muay Thai fighter, or good grappler will show you a whole differnet side of things.

As you'll start to find out, agression and power only get you so far, especially on the ground. Guys like you are my personal favorites, since they get pummelled by anyone with a little ring experience and skill. Usually they stop coming when they realize that their physical gifts--which most of them have always relied on--only get them so far.

So, the best advice anyone can give you is drop the attitude. Rugby is a great sport, fighting sports require a whole different type of mental game and toughness, but your rugby experience will help."

Truer words never spoken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread has caught the gay.

ttt for Adonis' apology

this guy is like a mini-ChristianSoldier.

haha yeah he is!

Crutchmaster, please use paragraphs from now on.

Supimpa has brutally laid down the correct.

it took the 79th post to say HI KKM ?? yaal sleepin

lol

I've had over 400 street fights myself, without a loss I might add, against guys who were bigger and stronger and and and blackbelts ...yeah, that's the ticket

My Team Voodoo teammate Kyle Cress is fighting one of Team Crutchmaster's guys this Friday night at Reality Combat's LAst MAn Standing show in Gulfport, MS. Ill let you guys know how that turns out.

ttt

TTT for Team Crutchmaster

Krazy Mike

supimpa pimp slapped the correct with a vengeance of a high degree