Just watched AJ vs Belfort and...

Just watched the AJ vs Belfort fight, I missed it last night and only had time to check the results and read some post on the Iphone app this morning. I have to point out that Joe Rogan must be some people's heroes, god, or whatever you want to call it. Every time Joe Rogan says something people post on here as if it is a fact. I gaurantee this forum would look totally different after a fight night if everyone's mute button got stuck.
1. The standups weren't early. AJ was sdoing nothing.
2. The break from the cage was not early, AJ was doing nothing.
3. Mirgliota did a great job and was in good position for the entire fight to survey the action and make the call.

you must be doogliottas boyfriend to make a post like that..

Bry Bry - you must be doogliottas boyfriend to make a post like that..

. Phone Post

Couple Rogan nut jugglers I reckon. Phone Post

I wish refs would do this more often. AJ wasn't even moving and the standups were fast but good. 

He used Vitor as a pillow - good stand. Phone Post

Standups were well done I thought. Have to stay busy! Phone Post

Standups were complete shit.

Hendo would have liked those stand-ups VS Shields.

I'm a Vitor fan and was hoping he would win..............but those standups were at MINIMUM questionable; if not outright shady. 

There was nothing wrong with any of those stand ups Phone Post

Ponyboy - Hendo would have liked those stand-ups VS Shields.

No doubt Phone Post

Samoa - I'm a Vitor fan and was hoping he would win..............but those standups were at MINIMUM questionable; if not outright shady. 

THIS. Its comin from a man who had money belfort.<<

Joe hogan said nothing iirc until the third standup. He didn't say shit after the first or second. I was surprised he didn't either. Phone Post

Josh Krosscheck - Just watched the AJ vs Belfort fight, I missed it last night and only had time to check the results and read some post on the Iphone app this morning. I have to point out that Joe Rogan must be some people's heroes, god, or whatever you want to call it. Every time Joe Rogan says something people post on here as if it is a fact. I gaurantee this forum would look totally different after a fight night if everyone's mute button got stuck.
3. Mirgliota did a great job and was in good position for the entire fight to survey the action and make the call.

Well there u go!

No need for anyone else to watch comprehend and come up with there own opinions on situation. Next time can you please watch sooner.

You left me in limbo there for a whole night I did not know what to think.

Since what you say is so definitive we need you to stay on top things... also change your name to something thats lets others realize know your the all knowing.

Thank you again sir without your post I would not know what to think.

phdinmma - 
Bry Bry - you must be doogliottas boyfriend to make a post like that..
. Phone Post

Ponyboy - Hendo would have liked those stand-ups VS Shields.

Side control/mount vs being in someone's guard......how does it work?

I had no problem with those stand ups either.

Johnson took him down and then just laid there getting tied up. This isn't UFC 1-10 where the fighter can just lie on top of the other guy for 30 minutes. If you're not doing anything, you get stood up.

DAN COULDN'T BE THE FIGHTER MIKE TYSON WAS, SO NOW HE IS TRYING TO BE THE REF TYSON IS.

coldcash -
Josh Krosscheck - Just watched the AJ vs Belfort fight, I missed it last night and only had time to check the results and read some post on the Iphone app this morning. I have to point out that Joe Rogan must be some people's heroes, god, or whatever you want to call it. Every time Joe Rogan says something people post on here as if it is a fact. I gaurantee this forum would look totally different after a fight night if everyone's mute button got stuck.

Well there u go!

No need for anyone else to watch comprehend and come up with there own opinions on situation. Next time can you please watch sooner.

You left me in limbo there for a whole night I did not know what to think.

Since what you say is so definitive we need you to stay on top things... also change your name to something thats lets others realize know your the all knowing.

Thank you again sir without your post I would not know what to think.

You've brought a lot to this thread. Thanks for the contribution. The fact is Rogan has an eery amount of influence on posters here and people do not form their opinion; which is what I was doing in the ts.
Mirgliota always makes quick decisions wether good or bad but at the end of the night I think he did a good job and had he let him lay on top all the threads would have been about that.
By his call we got to see a fight with a definitive end. Phone Post