Just watched Bones vs Gussy

How in the fuck did they give that to Jon? Phone Post 3.0

Gussy? really?

The Brool Story Company -

Gussy? really?

Yep, dats how it gon' be. Phone Post 3.0

RobinHood - So do you have anything different to say, that the 15,0000 threads that haven't covered it yet? Phone Post
Um, no, not really. Had to express my outrage through the interwebz. Phone Post 3.0

I was on the Gus train last night (I kind of still am) but I just watched it again and that was a damn close fight. I'm alright with the decision now because it really could have gone either way.

pennviachoke -
RobinHood - So do you have anything different to say, that the 15,0000 threads that haven't covered it yet? Phone Post

What kind of number is that? Phone Post

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Cutman - Just rewatch the fight and gus wins every single time.

Maybe stuffed takedowns don't give points anymore? there were thousands of people claiming machida won against davis because he stuffed takedowns, now people just ignore stuffed ones.

Gus clearly won octagon control and strikes, Jones won by being previous champ, thats it.
Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe stuffed takedowns don't give points anymore? there were thousands of people claiming machida won against davis because he stuffed takedowns, now people just ignore stuffed ones.

Gus clearly won octagon control and strikes, Jones won by being previous champ, thats it.
They never scored stuffed takedowns. Ever Phone Post 3.0

Jones has the money behind him, Gus wasn't getting that decision.

Jones only won the fight because of two elbows at the end of round 4, that's all the judges needed to give him the decision when he clearly lost the first 3 rounds. I knew Guatafsson was doomed if it reached the scorecards

I have yet to see the fight.

Will watch it shortly.

Actually more excited to see it now than I was prior to...

This Phone Post

150,000 ******** Phone Post

You sir are correcto Phone Post 3.0

Should (or does) stuffed takedowns count as octagon control? Phone Post 3.0

But did you have the volume turned down? It's the volume, man...

: ) Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Trentley - Should (or does) stuffed takedowns count as octagon control? Phone Post 3.0
Good question. Do failed takedowns count as....fails? Phone Post 3.0

Haven't watched the fight but been reading all the buzz surrounding it.

People need to get over this BS decision system.

To be the champion, you have to take the champion.

Bones did it Shogun, Weidman to Silva, Pettis to Henderson, GSP to Hughes.

At least Gus understands isn't hurt by the UD. He's real, he knew he had to dethrone Bones completely to get the belt. And boy did he try.

Final Word:
Bones is now fully exposed and we could see a change in his career. He got battered Saturday night, and his 'Go-To' move of wrestling/GNP didn't pull through. Its funny how average a man can look against someone his own size, and age. Proper DogFight. Phone Post 3.0

You must mean just the opposite, Rogan was creaming about everything that Gus did. Worse than the Edgar-Aldo fight where Joe actually said "Frankie might've edged it" in the last round. LOL.

The fight could've gone either way, that's how. Phone Post 3.0