Just watched Fedor vs Coleman

Wtf?? Coleman had his back, the hooks in and one arm around Fedor's throat. Never seen Fedor so close to losing besides against that big japanese guy and Crocop.
Shouldn't Coleman have been able to finish that fight?
Slick move by Fedor in the end though!

I think Fedor looks kind of sloppy sometimes and I actually think he's been lucky to have stayed undefeated for so long.
I don't think he's as superior as the other p4p best nominees Silva and GSP.

Rawland Hustle - Wtf?? Coleman had his back, the hooks in and one arm around Fedor's throat. Never seen Fedor so close to losing besides against that big japanese guy and Crocop.
Shouldn't Coleman have been able to finish that fight?
Slick move by Fedor in the end though!

I think Fedor looks kind of sloppy sometimes and I actually think he's been lucky to have stayed undefeated for so long.
I don't think he's as superior as the other p4p best nominees Silva and GSP.

Coleman was around his prime. Don't judge him via UFC 93.

coleman could've definitely finished that fight at that time, but i think he was in wrestling or gnp mode. the thing is though, fedor wouldn't let nog get him in that position. do you remember whenever nog would hook one of fedor's legs, he immediately would jump out of it.

and randleman could have finished him and arlovski and tk.................but they never did.

I doubt Coleman would be able to finish Fedor with a rnc. Fedor was most likely taking a rest because he didn't feel Coleman was a threat from that position. Just like he didn't seem to care much when Hunt was trying for a keylock.

People said the same thing when Mark Hunt got Fedor in side control and tried to submit him. Fedor just waited it out because he knew he was not in any danger.

molsonman - I doubt Coleman would be able to finish Fedor with a rnc. Fedor was most likely taking a rest because he didn't feel Coleman was a threat from that position. Just like he didn't seem to care much when Hunt was trying for a keylock.

Come on man.. why wouldn't he be able to finish him with a rnc? He was that close. Noone rests with his back against his opponent with his legs around your waist and an arm around your neck. If Coleman would have been a bit more agressive he would have finished Fedor. Sad but true.

I love watching Fedor too! I think he is one OF the best fighters out there. But he doesn't impress me as much as GSP and Andersson who really look like they´re one division above their opponents most of the time.

is it really worth it creating screen name after screen anme, just to troll? is it that much fun?

This isn't 1993.  Someone having your back or being mounted does not mean it's the end of the fight.  Not even close.

Welcome to the real MMA world

Fedor doesnt mind being put into bad positions or letting guys work submissions when he knows they have no chance of finishing them i.e. letting mark hunt waste his time going for that kimura

Theres no danger in being submitted if you give up your back to Coleman.

Rawland Hustle -Come on man.. why wouldn't he be able to finish him with a rnc? He was that close. Noone rests with his back against his opponent with his legs around your waist and an arm around your neck. If Coleman would have been a bit more agressive he would have finished Fedor. Sad but true.

I love watching Fedor too! I think he is one OF the best fighters out there. But he doesn't impress me as much as GSP and Andersson who really look like they´re one division above their opponents most of the time.

Having an over-under grip is not close to finishing with a RNC. Coleman was a little bit off to the side as well while on Fedor's back.

Fedor didn't appear to be concerned at all that Coleman was in that position.

i usually don't bash people for their sign up date, but just thought it was funny he signed up on 4/20.

does coleman know the rnc?

lol @ Coleman finishing Fedor anyone with a submission

Coleman is only good a brute force subs like neck cranks. Fedor was in no danger of giving his back to Mark.