Just watched GSP vs Hieron 1st time.

While I do acknowledge that most fighters are not the same after fighting GSP, I dont think its GSP specificaly breaking them forever.

It has more to do with spending your entire life gutting it out and putting every ounce of everything you have to finally get to the top..... and failing. It happens against any champion.

Being at the very best that you can be at that moment in time and it not being enough has a devestating effect on anyone, especially a fighter because of whats invested.

You had your chance and you blew it syndrome. Not GSP took your soul syndrome.

I saw that fight live. After he won, he went into a synchronized hip hop dance routine with a couple of his cornermen. Phone Post

Having a coach tell you to stay in someone's guard until the last 30 seconds of the round isn't going out there to finish anything but the round. He doesn't have the game plan or mindset to finish.

He has been gun-shy ever since Serra put him on ice. I still enjoy his fights though. Phone Post

It shows exactly how much better GSP is than everyone else. He essentially did totally shell up and become a point fighter and he's still beating everyone. If he (or his coaches) wanted to, he could still be a killer, although it is certainly riskier.

What I get sick of is that in every fight something mysterious happens to him in or before the fight and he suddenly treats that mishap as reasoning why he has to be so passive.

Any one of the last 7 fighters Anderson fought would beat anyone gsp has EVER fought. Period. A lot of them could beat George's. Phone Post 3.0

petraus -
ortman166 - Any one of the last 7 fighters Anderson fought would beat anyone gsp has EVER fought. Period. A lot of them could beat George's. Phone Post 3.0

well.....isnt that why they have weight divisions?

lol, and you say "a lot" of them would beat george but not everyone ...even though its a higher weight class.

u funny bro
Umm... If anything that last part is a compliment to George's so I don't understand your problem with it. Stylistically George's could probably beat Maia and okami. Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Greg Jackson did what he does best to fighters, turn them into point machines. :0(

-Diego Sanchez

-GSP

-Hashad

-Jon Jones
Jon Jones is a point machine?

What the fuck are you smoking? Phone Post 3.0

And Wagners Cut -
Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Greg Jackson did what he does best to fighters, turn them into point machines. :0(

-Diego Sanchez

-GSP

-Hashad

-Jon Jones
Jon Jones is a point machine?

What the fuck are you smoking? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Greg Jackson did what he does best to fighters, turn them into point machines. :0(

-Diego Sanchez

-GSP

-Hashad

-Jon Jones

Jesus Christ. Jackson spends like two days working with GSP before every fight.

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Greg Jackson did what he does best to fighters, turn them into point machines. :0(

-Diego Sanchez

-GSP

-Hashad

-Jon Jones

Jon Jones!?!?!?

Point Fighter?!?!?!?

Watch UFC much?

Letibleu - 

You can't have been watching MMA long if you never saw GSP Hieron before

I havent, got into it with TUF 10, Evans vs Silva was my first PPV. Whats your fucking point?