Just watched Koscheck vs Johnson

Is Koscheck the undisputed king of eye pokes AND faking illegal knees? That knee from Johnson was clearly illegal, but it also clearly missed lol. He did it in another fight too (Daley fight?) and even Rogan was like "uhhhh I think Josh needs to look at the replay". In the AJ fight he was walking around squinting and rubbing his eye like the knee hit him in the eye. Then he turns around and blatantly pokes AJ twice. A lot of people dislike Koscheck because of his attitude but it's this type of shit that makes me want to see him lose Phone Post 3.0

The knee from AJ did connect. Phone Post 3.0

ChrispyMe - The knee from AJ did connect. Phone Post 3.0
It hit his arm and if anything slightly grazed him. We need gifs Phone Post 3.0

You're a male nurse, dude! Phone Post 3.0

A knee shot grazing my balls would hurt. Not saying Kos isnt or hasnt been known as a "cheap" fighter, but bro.. graze or full on.. a shot to the balls fucking hurts. Id be squinting too if a beast like AJ "grazed my balls" with his fucking knee.

Pokecheck and Shields both strike the same, with their hands and fingers stretched out to "Gauge distance"

I can't remember which fight it is but Koscheck poked a guy like 5 times and just puts his hands up like "hey it's not me man, I'm like super serial"

Skeezy420 - A knee shot grazing my balls would hurt. Not saying Kos isnt or hasnt been known as a "cheap" fighter, but bro.. graze or full on.. a shot to the balls fucking hurts. Id be squinting too if a beast like AJ "grazed my balls" with his fucking knee.

Where exactly are your balls located?

Bootsy Collins -
Skeezy420 - A knee shot grazing my balls would hurt. Not saying Kos isnt or hasnt been known as a "cheap" fighter, but bro.. graze or full on.. a shot to the balls fucking hurts. Id be squinting too if a beast like AJ "grazed my balls" with his fucking knee.

He's a ballchinian. Phone Post 3.0

I remember thinking up until that point he was handling kos, then it seemed like he just shut down. Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - I remember thinking up until that point he was handling kos, then it seemed like he just shut down. Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't go that far, I thought it was pretty even until Johnson threw about ten punches and gassed lol Phone Post 3.0

RONINXOM -
Bootsy Collins -

He's a ballchinian. Phone Post 3.0
LOL!! Thought the same thing Phone Post 3.0

Waiting for gif, if I remember correctly the knee clearly missed, no contact whatsoever.

Periodik - Waiting for gif, if I remember correctly the knee clearly missed, no contact whatsoever.
That's what I thought too. When I watched last night it looked like it just pushed koscheck's arm aside. Never hit his face. Idk bout the Daley one though its been a while Phone Post 3.0

It's crazy. In instances like these, I give the fighter the benefit of the doubt.

We don't see it, but maybe it did hit him just enough to make Koscheck react the way he did.

I remember when AJ got poked, he freaked OUT. I mean, it was a funny reaction. Phone Post 3.0

As for the Daley incident, Kos did get hit with a knee. During the broadcast, all we saw was the left knee that completely missed, but before that knee, Daley hit him with his RIGHT.

It was funny because the crowd was booing their asses off, but Kos really did get hit with an illegal knee. The replay just showed the wrong one.

Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - As for the Daley incident, Kos did get hit with a knee. During the broadcast, all we saw was the left knee that completely missed, but before that knee, Daley hit him with his RIGHT.

It was funny because the crowd was booing their asses off, but Kos really did get hit with an illegal knee. The replay just showed the wrong one.

Phone Post 3.0
Didn't look like it landed to me? Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - As for the Daley incident, Kos did get hit with a knee. During the broadcast, all we saw was the left knee that completely missed, but before that knee, Daley hit him with his RIGHT.

Phone Post 3.0

look as Big Dan is walking out of frame, Daley's right leg just blasted Kos in the face then he missed with the left knee

I always thought the king of cheap shots was Kongo and his knees to the nuts.. Good for one or two per fight Phone Post

JTA420 -
MrHughes1991 - 

Phone Post 3.0

look as Big Dan is walking out of frame, Daley's right leg just blasted Kos in the face then he missed with the left knee

I've actually never noticed that before voted up. On a side note something I just realized is and incredible coincidence and I had forgotten about... I have actually ko'd kos with an illegal knee playing as Johnson in ufc undisputed 3. It was off one of those takedowns wrestlers shoot for off of their backs in the game and I countered it with a knee while he was still on the ground and it ko'd him. I took a video of it. When I get back from our of the state ill try to put it up and ttt this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I just realized that was Daley not Johnson. Fuck... I need to go back to sleep... Phone Post 3.0