Just watched Koscheck vs Johnson

ChaosOverkill -

Pokecheck and Shields both strike the same, with their hands and fingers stretched out to "Gauge distance"

I can't remember which fight it is but Koscheck poked a guy like 5 times and just puts his hands up like "hey it's not me man, I'm like super serial"

For some reason I remember Bones v Rampage going something like this........gotta rewatch it now. Phone Post 3.0

MrHughes1991 -
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - I remember thinking up until that point he was handling kos, then it seemed like he just shut down. Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't go that far, I thought it was pretty even until Johnson threw about ten punches and gassed lol Phone Post 3.0
To be honest I haven't seen the fight in a really long time, that's just how I remember feeling. Phone Post 3.0

JTA420 -
MrHughes1991 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - As for the Daley incident, Kos did get hit with a knee. During the broadcast, all we saw was the left knee that completely missed, but before that knee, Daley hit him with his RIGHT.

It was funny because the crowd was booing their asses off, but Kos really did get hit with an illegal knee. The replay just showed the wrong one.

Phone Post 3.0
Didn't look like it landed to me? Phone Post 3.0

look as Big Dan is walking out of frame, Daley's right leg just blasted Kos in the face then he missed with the left knee

Damn you may be right. Does anyone have a gif from a different angle? Phone Post 3.0

good catch with the knee, never see the first one, vu!

MrHughes1991 -
JTA420 -
MrHughes1991 - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - As for the Daley incident, Kos did get hit with a knee. During the broadcast, all we saw was the left knee that completely missed, but before that knee, Daley hit him with his RIGHT.

It was funny because the crowd was booing their asses off, but Kos really did get hit with an illegal knee. The replay just showed the wrong one.

Phone Post 3.0
Didn't look like it landed to me? Phone Post 3.0

look as Big Dan is walking out of frame, Daley's right leg just blasted Kos in the face then he missed with the left knee

Damn you may be right. Does anyone have a gif from a different angle? Phone Post 3.0
Buddy, I said he got hit with the right knee in my first post.

The guy repeats what I said, and now you believe Kos got hit? Lol wut? Phone Post 3.0

Told you guys! No one listens. Phone Post 3.0

Just like others said, there seems to be something to that Daley gif, but Kos definitely milks it IIRC.

But I think someone used the analogy of a basketball player exaggerating a foul when there's very minimal contact (flying off the court if bumped, for example). Yeah, it's shameless, annoying, and goofy looking, but it's really just "playing the game". Phone Post 3.0