Just watched Machida/Rua Upside Down

Herb Dean was clearly the winner.

I just watched the fight without video, you can clearly hear Shogun winning the fight.

I'm blind and deaf.  Shogun clearly won that fight.

wOW, I just Watched Machida/Rua Upside Down...I just watched it without Video...I just watched it in SpaCe...

SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.

lol @ these threads...

You have to watch the fight in a MIRROR dumbasses! What is wrong with you people!

If you watch the fight while getting a foot rub Machida KO's Shogun in the 2nd via spinning backfist.

BeefSupreme - But have you watched it... ON WEED??

** I did the 1st time around and Jack in the Box was the winner hands down

LoL

BeefSupreme - But have you watched it... ON WEED??

** I did the 1st time around and Jack in the Box was the winner hands down

Apparently weed turns all your focus on leg kicks landed by shogun and nothing else... ask rogan.

but have you watched it while you were sleeping?

machida clearly won..IN YO DREAMS

OH SERVED SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ew0k187 - but have you watched it while you were sleeping?

For future reference, claiming servage on your own diss is a very bold move.

this is retarded. it's fair to suggest that commentator input could influence viewer perception. and its stupid to ridicule that fact rather than argue the point directly.

Just Rewatched Machida/Rua while fapping and now I feel gay.

HexRei - this is retarded. it's fair to suggest that commentator input could influence viewer perception. and its stupid to ridicule that fact rather than argue the point directly.

I agree with you.

I was at the event live and initially thought the fight was an easy 3 rounds to 2 for Machida. I actually thought that each round was won on a very small margin by both fighters. Nonetheless, I thought it wasn't very difficult to decipher who had the edge on each round. After the bell of the 5th round I turned to my girlfriend and said "each judge will score this a 48-47 for Machida".

When I got home I decided watch the fight again because I was so confused by all the backlash. I gotta say, I felt like I was watching an entirely different fight. All the instances where I had remembered Machida to score in the first 3 rounds, they were ignored by Rogan. Further more, there were even some examples of rogan crediting shogun for leg kicks when they were seemingly non-effective and countered at the same time with a head shot landed by Machida.

Don't get my wrong, Shogun landed many leg kicks and I'm sure they had their effect. However, there are many times in the fight where Machida counters the kicks perfectly while landing substantial head strikes and at the same time nullified the full blow of Shoguns offense. None of this was observed and mentioned by Rogan.

I think I want to see a rematch... and will mute the TV!

Prepare2Die - 
Ew0k187 - but have you watched it while you were sleeping?

For future reference, claiming servage on your own diss is a very bold move.

uh oh

you served me

im full, no more please