Just watched Manhoef/ Cyborg

Wow, I had seen clips of it before but it was just on the Fight Network. Why has Manhoef not graced the Octagon?

No ground game?

Cyborg is one scary/ ugly looking mofo.

I would love to see Manhoef vs. Liddell.

melvin's only downfall is the fact there's more than one round..

I saw Manhoef punch a guy's gumshield out of his mouth and probably 20 feet in the air @ Cage Rage. Beautiful.

"he also hasn't fought anyone with a major skillset other than Akiyama, Ian Freeman(KO'd in 17 seconds), Cyborg, Faverus, and Crosley Gracie(who is 2-2 in MMA) other than that he hasn't fought anyone."

Yeah, he's only faced all those world-class fighters (plus Takahashi, Schriber and many other tough bastards). What a bum, taking the easy road like that.

I was ringside for the Cyborg/Manhoef fight, and I will say here what I told Melvin after the fight: After a battle of that magnitude, nobody can dispute that Melvin's CR title is a true world title, and that he is a true world champion.

"would compare Manhoef to "bluey" he might be able to get away with that squirming around and exploding out of submissions vs. men of lesser strength but when he meets his match or a guy who is technical on the mat, he will get tapped"

LOL. Pay that CRE.

I just love the way non-fighters can so blithely call professionals "cans" and accuse people of padding their record. I think a little bit more respect is warranted here. Sure, the term "can" applies to some, but it's used in far too cavalier a fashion by many who will never have the balls or dedication to get into the ring and face an opponent the caliber of Manhoef.

"Chuck Liddell is leagues beyond Manhoef and would knock him senseless, he doesn't have the power to stop Chuck."

Cretard shows his ingnorance again. Melvin has much much better standup that Chuck. Chuck has never fought a guy like Melvin and he would get schooled on his feet.

"I just love the way non-fighters can so blithely call professionals "cans" and accuse people of padding their record. I think a little bit more respect is warranted here. Sure, the term "can" applies to some, but it's used in far too cavalier a fashion by many who will never have the balls or dedication to get into the ring and face an opponent the caliber of Manhoef."

Eloquently put...co-sign

lol @ anyone named melvin beating chack!

ha!

Anyone who can take Melvin down can beat him. His ground game stinks.

I have to agree, by the way he looked in this fight, I don't think there are many people that could survive toe to toe with him.

Cretard--do you even remember your previous posts when you come back and post again?

melvin would own ckuck you nutriders !!!

chuck hasnt fought a striker of melvins calibre

melvin via brutal ko