Sokodju knocking out Nogeira
Diaz beating up gomi
shogun knocking out reem
Henderson knocking out wandy to hold two belts
Nicholas cage
Harrison ford
Chuck Norris

They just don't make em like they used to Phone Post 3.0

I'm still pissed I didnt put the 400$ down on Sokoudjou and Dan Henderson like I planned. ugh. would have been a 5k + my original 400$ back. 

Cool thing about that event is I watched Sokoudjou trane with dan and vinny at TQ for that fight and with arona..

I have the DVD in a closet collecting dust. I'm gunna have to get that baby out and view it again. Thanks for the reminder Eliot. +3

I was there. Ive prob been to 20 ufc's and this one pride event was my favorite by far. Not only the awesome card and fights, but the energy was unreal. I don't care what anyone says, the lights, lasers, fireworks, ramp, screaming lady, lining all guys up before the event, etc...adds to the experience. Obviously the UFC has the best fighters by far, but their events get boring.

BirdWatcher - I watched Diaz vs Gomi today, such a great fight. I also watch Pride 1 and I got a question. I'm wondering what other fights out there had as much rope grabbing as Shoji vs Renzo, was I just making too much of it? Phone Post 3.0
Fedor vs Lindland had quite a bit.... Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I have the DVD in a closet collecting dust. I'm gunna have to get that baby out and view it again. Thanks for the reminder Eliot. +3
Or quit being a dinosaur and sign up for fight pass bro Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats - 
BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I have the DVD in a closet collecting dust. I'm gunna have to get that baby out and view it again. Thanks for the reminder Eliot. +3
Or quit being a dinosaur and sign up for fight pass bro Phone Post 3.0

i like the pride DVDs because you get the cool pride music.  so many nights i have fallen asleep to an old pride dvd and woken up to the sounds of the pride music on the title screen

My god that Hendo KO. Phone Post 3.0

Pride 10, no can defense.

Yeah that was a great one. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
BirdWatcher - I watched Diaz vs Gomi today, such a great fight. I also watch Pride 1 and I got a question. I'm wondering what other fights out there had as much rope grabbing as Shoji vs Renzo, was I just making too much of it? Phone Post 3.0
Fedor vs Lindland had quite a bit.... Phone Post 3.0
And lindland got his ass handed to him. Phone Post 3.0

I was there live. It was amazing. Both the Vegas shows were. Phone Post 3.0