JUST WATCHED TAPOUT/JEREMY HORN.....

I finally got around to watching this episode. Alot of people think that the Tapout guys were dissing Jeremy. I dont know if I would call it an all out diss or more of an elitiest "we know whats best for you" attitude. Who is Scrape to tell him where to train? How come every time they sponsor (and it is just a sponsorship) MAsk acts like they are gonna bring the fighter to the top? Sure it may open a few more doors but it has nothing to do whether or not the fighter will succeed in MMA. It's like they think that once they are lucky enough to be "chosen" as one of there "Tapout fighters" they are forever blessed. This is just my opinion but thats how these guys come off. I get it it... Americna Arrogant.

Yes, they are out of line.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1343164

ttt

Don't worry BobbyBigLug... I knew there was a long ass thread about it already. Just giving my perspective. :)

Skrape, Mask and Punkass should open up a real training center.

bummer how much of MMA is just silly drama now

Fabes - Skrape, Mask and Punkass should open up a real training center.

And hire Fabes to be the heelhook instructor. ;)

Why would they need me to teach heelhooks when they have Skrape?

The Tapout guys have been good to a lot of people over the years but it still doesn't stop the fact that they're annoying as hell and acting like assholes now.

And this shit they've pulled recently with the Lauzon's and now Horn is really pissing me off.

I refuse to buy Tapout. Screw them.

tapout support the fighters AZheat, they suport filmmakers like me, I would be living in the gutter if it wasnt for tapout for real, they are good people I bring fighters to them all the time and they put bread in there pocket.
B

I support TapOut, and watch their show every week.

Gotta watch the Horn bashing, tho.

Walking on thin ice, IMO.

myrites - tapout support the fighters AZheat, they suport filmmakers like me, I would be living in the gutter if it wasnt for tapout for real, they are good people I bring fighters to them all the time and they put bread in there pocket.

B

UFC pays                                           Tapout pays

funny thing is, people are bitching...yet still tuning in

Dojosensei - funny thing is, people are bitching...yet still tuning in

anything to do with mma and they will tune in

tapout are good people, and kazja is good peoples. I know how you feel bro, you and Ryan sweated you balls off from back in the beginning trust me I know the real story. Now the sport blew up and left some of the innovaters behind its tough. I feel the same way 2 sometimes sleeping on the couch trying to support myself as a film maker. Kazja the world might not know but as long as you know thats all that matters
Bobby Razak

myrites check you mail, I Private messaged you. (PM)

Thanks, Todd Lally

The thing that Kazja doesn't realize is...

UFC=TapOut.

It looks like TapouT is going to sponsor Sityondong (sp?), Mark Jackson's, and Jeff Curran's gym and shit on all others, that actually looks like a subplot of the season

fiercedragon... is it possible that wst staged for tv? Who knows if Tapout or VS is paying for it. Who knows. Look. I know Tapout were the first. That something to be proud of. I am not bashing their accomplishments. They have helped tons of fighters over the years and deserve credit for it. Yes I tune in because I can see new fighters i may not eb aware of. I don't tune in to here 2 out of 3 guys in clown make up and wigs tell some one where and with who to train. I do enjoy the show but the bottom line is that Tapout has seemed to forget that they are not MMA. Kinda like Dana White in weird way.