JUST WATCHED TAPOUT/JEREMY HORN.....

newbloodmma - 
Dojosensei - funny thing is, people are bitching...yet still tuning in

anything to do with mma and they will tune in

hence TUF coming on for an 8th season

i saw it last night too, they put Horn on blast sick!

Tubarao - Jeremy was non-existent through out the whole entire thing until the very end...

Just going by what I saw Horn did not appear to be commentating so... maybe he could cornered his fighters.

Lastly, didn't they have 7 guys fight that night and ALL 7 lose?? There are definitely some issues in that camp.

Read the main thread. No he couldn't have cornered them. No they didn't lose 7 of 7, it wasnt good, but I think it was 2-5 or something like that. Exaggerated by tapout for tv. In just about every other event where Jeremy has quite a few fighters in it, it usually ends up being a shutout by horns guys.

Issues? Please tell me what issues they have? Or are these issues you speak of just opinions that you formed from watching an episode of a shitty TV show?

LOL @ Tapout. From THE guys to THE guys noboby likes. From selling out of their car to selling out to corporate giants.

If Jeremy has anything to do with the show at all, in some states, you cannot corner your guys. I think that was the issue here. Jeremy had dealings with the show or booking or something and the Athletic Commission policy is he cannot corner his own fighters if he is with the show.

Mr Sensei is correct.  It is Jeremys show, it even has his name on it.

Tubarao - Here is the thread with all of the information

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1343164

Rush to Judgement, damn some of you guys need to slow down.... its is after all Jeremy Horn, a legend in the sport who has proved his honor in the sport unquestionably.