Just watched the movie trailor.....

Ramsey - 
jjj2121 - 
Zedlepln - 
jjj2121 - Tim Sylvia = has been
Wes Sims = never was
VTFD. Seriously, why post that? If you don't like Wes, don't click on his thread. No reason to be a jackass.

Why post that? He's talking shit about somebody who has done about 20x more in the sport than he ever has.

I bet he kicks your ass.

I'm not debating that...I know hating on Sylvia is the cool thing to do, but the guy is a former 2x UFC champ with several title defenses, you'd better have a pretty impressive resume before shit talking that guy.

jjj2121 - 
Ramsey - 
jjj2121 - 
Zedlepln - 
Wes Sims = never was
VTFD. Seriously, why post that? If you don't like Wes, don't click on his thread. No reason to be a jackass.

Why post that? He's talking shit about somebody who has done about 20x more in the sport than he ever has.

I bet he kicks your ass.

I'm not debating that...I know hating on Sylvia is the cool thing to do, but the guy is a former 2x UFC champ with several title defenses, you'd better have a pretty impressive resume before shit talking that guy.

If a guys a dick, I say fair game.

Ramsey - 
jjj2121 - 
Ramsey - 
jjj2121 - 
Zedlepln - 
Wes Sims = never was

I bet he kicks your ass.

If a guys a dick, I say fair game.

Fair enough, I've never met him so I cannot speak to that.

Wes = Still relevant in mainstream MMA

Big Timmay = new spokesman for seniors in assisted living
"The preferred scooter of 2x UFC champ Tim Sylvia!"

I dont care about wins and losses in this conversation. Tell me who is the more entertaining fighter?
Wes by a landslide.

LiftStrong - Wes = Still relevant in mainstream MMA

Big Timmay = new spokesman for seniors in assisted living
"The preferred scooter of 2x UFC champ Tim Sylvia!"

I dont care about wins and losses in this conversation. Tell me who is the more entertaining fighter?
Wes by a landslide.

If by entertaining you mean acting like an imbecile...yes it's Wes. Nothing more entertaining than stomping your opponent's skull in to get DQ'd right? He's 0-3 in the UFC and if he fought Sylvia tomorrow he'd get crushed.

jj2121 = chris crocker of mma

LEAVE TIMMY ALONE

wes sims foot stomps ftw

^ LMAO

jjj2121 -  ... if he fought Sylvia tomorrow he'd get crushed.

False, Tim Sylvia wouldnt even be able to get sanctioned. Could he even make 265lbs anymore? What did he weigh for the Mercer fight?

Crooklyn - 
randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

But who's still relevant now??   I'd say Wes is having the last laugh...

While Wes is sitting at his computer, talking shit on the internet, Tim is probably enjoying his millions of dollars.

"Last laugh," indeed.

LiftStrong - 
jjj2121 -  ... if he fought Sylvia tomorrow he'd get crushed.

False, Tim Sylvia wouldnt even be able to get sanctioned. Could he even make 265lbs anymore? What did he weigh for the Mercer fight?

He didn't have to cut for the Mercer fight because it wasn't in a sanctioned location. If he had to fight Wes, he'd make 265 and win inside of 2 minutes.

I see a TUF 10 finals fight in the making...

Oh and well played Crooklyn!

imanari fan - 
Crooklyn - 
randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

While Wes is sitting at his computer, talking shit on the internet, Tim is probably enjoying his millions of dollars.

"Last laugh," indeed.

Owned

At least Tim can say he was once a dominate UFC champ.

Wes's only claim to fame is in being a notoriously dirty fighter with multiple DQ loses.

imanari fan - At least Tim can say he was once a dominate UFC champ.

Wes's only claim to fame is being a notoriously dirty fighter with multiple DQ loses.

+1, if he didn't stomp Mir's face nobody would know who he was.

Chris Guillen beat Wes twice, if you watched Guillen fight Rothwell at Adrenaline, that's really all that needs to be said.

Crooklyn - 
imanari fan - 
Crooklyn - 

"Last laugh," indeed.

That's funny.  I believe Wes is contracted with the UFC, while Tim is scavenging for the remains of his pride on the canvas where a 50 year old Mercer left him in about 9 seconds flat.  

I bet Mercer beats Chris Guillen in less than 9 seconds.

Coleman

Crooklyn - 
jjj2121 - 

Wes's only claim to fame is being a notoriously dirty fighter with multiple DQ loses.

Chris Guillen beat Wes twice, if you watched Guillen fight Rothwell at Adrenaline, that's really all that needs to be said.

No it's not.  What needs to be said is that Wes, directly after Ryan Benett died, turned down a $30k payday with the WFA to fight Bas Rutten.  Why?  So he could fight for FREE in the WEC to benefit Ryan Bennett's family.  That is really all that needs to be said. 

1 nice act does not make a good person Crooklyn.

It certainly helps. At least he put his money where his mouth is. Not may fighters today would walk away from that pay day!

Crooklyn - 
jjj2121 - 
Crooklyn - 
jjj2121 - 

No it's not.  What needs to be said is that Wes, directly after Ryan Benett died, turned down a $30k payday with the WFA to fight Bas Rutten.  Why?  So he could fight for FREE in the WEC to benefit Ryan Bennett's family.  That is really all that needs to be said. 

1 nice act does not make a good person Crooklyn.

You watching youtube videos of some shit that happened years ago doesn't make you an expert on MMA, either.  Don't pretend you know what calibre of person he is.  You don't.  

I never spoke to the quality of him personally until you brought it up. I strictly kept it about their careers as fighters, where Sylvia's career crushes Sims. Make all the wisecracks about Sims being "in the UFC" while Sylvia isn't, the next fight Sims wins in the UFC will be his first, whereas Sylvia is a multiple time champion.