Just watched the movie trailor.....

LiftStrong - Not may people today would walk away from that pay day!
Slightly tweaked your quote.

I don't know the man personally, but I do value Crook's judgement.

Either way, dude is funny as hell. His 2 shows on TapouT Live are comedy gold.

This just in ....

Downloaded a pirated scene from the movie.  It shows Jason putting a savage beating on one of his victims.

Crooklyn - You absolutely agreed with a person that said "Wes Sims' only claim to fame..."  I'd say that's over the line, and personal. 

Where's all the acid hate for Timmy pissing hot?  I guess that makes him a big ole douche hey?  He cheated!  He got suspended!  He is nothing! 

^See how that logic works?  Pretty retarded, yet you feel it's ok to use it.  Sad really.

Uh Crook, that is Wes Sims' only claim to fame. He's not exactly known for being an elite fighting talent.

Sylvia gets plenty of hate from everyone, just strange that Wes would start this thread about a guy who has had a career Wes could only dream about.

JKennedy - Steph you seem angry.
I think this is just getting worked up for her. I'm not sure we ever want to see angry from that chick.

Kidding aside, she strikes me as a very loyal.

Crooklyn - 
imanari fan - 
Crooklyn - 
randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

But who's still relevant now??   I'd say Wes is having the last laugh...

While Wes is sitting at his computer, talking shit on the internet, Tim is probably enjoying his millions of dollars.

"Last laugh," indeed.

That's funny.  I believe Wes is contracted with the UFC, while Tim is scavenging for the remains of his pride on the canvas where a 50 year old Mercer left him in about 9 seconds flat.  

I believe Wes was already once contracted with the UFC, but they cut his ass loose because he went 0-3 and couldn't seem to grasp the rules. Now he's been relegated to TUF status, along with all the other bums they could snatch up for cheap. His standing in the UFC is on par with Kimbo fucking Slice.

Tim got humiliated, but at least he can take comfort in that nice, shiney UFC belt sitting on his mantle. Oh yeah, and the millions of dollars.

LOL hilarious review Wes!

Crooklyn - 
jjj2121 - 
Crooklyn - You absolutely agreed with a person that said "Wes Sims' only claim to fame..."  I'd say that's over the line, and personal. 

Where's all the acid hate for Timmy pissing hot?  I guess that makes him a big ole douche hey?  He cheated!  He got suspended!  He is nothing! 

^See how that logic works?  Pretty retarded, yet you feel it's ok to use it.  Sad really.

Uh Crook, that is Wes Sims' only claim to fame. He's not exactly known for being an elite fighting talent.

Sylvia gets plenty of hate from everyone, just strange that Wes would start this thread about a guy who has had a career Wes could only dream about.

Wes is 29 years old.  He is back in the UFC.  I'd say he has plenty of time to shake shit up.  That's not his only claim to fame, no matter how much your dark, little heart wants it to be.  You are the very epitome of what you're bashing Wes for.

BTW, where exactly did Wes say this thread was about Tim?  Last I saw, there were a couple actors filling the Jason Voohrees role.

Crook, you're not a dumb girl, you know damn well who Wes was talking about.

Wes is back in the UFC because they needed a character filler for the Ultimate Fighter House, not because of his fights since leaving the UFC losing to such legends as Chris Guillen and Steve Bosse and collecting wins against guys that are 1-8 and 0-2. Trash Tim as much as you want for losing to Mercer, but Mercer would KTFO Wes too.

Crooklyn - 
imanari fan - 
Crooklyn - 
imanari fan - 
Crooklyn - 
randysan - He might be fat and out of shape, boring, just got knocked out by 50+ Ray Mercer, but he would beat your ass, u lost twice to Chris Gilliam lol SNAP

But who's still relevant now??   I'd say Wes is having the last laugh...

While Wes is sitting at his computer, talking shit on the internet, Tim is probably enjoying his millions of dollars.

"Last laugh," indeed.

That's funny.  I believe Wes is contracted with the UFC, while Tim is scavenging for the remains of his pride on the canvas where a 50 year old Mercer left him in about 9 seconds flat.  

I believe Wes was already once contracted with the UFC, but they cut his ass loose because he went 0-3 and couldn't seem to grasp the rules. Now he's been relegated to TUF status, along with all the other bums they could snatch up for cheap. His standing in the UFC is on par with Kimbo fucking Slice.

Tim got humiliated, but at least he can take comfort in that nice, shiney UFC belt sitting on his mantle. Oh yeah, and the millions of dollars.

Is that why he sells "autographed" game consoles on ebay at a massive markup?  Because of those millions of dollars?  Is that why he's still in the UFC?  Oh wait.  He's not.  He's fighting 50 year old boxers in obscure promotions.  He's giving free marketing and PR to the Rascal company.  Yeah, I'm sure Wes is really upset that Tim's life has eclipsed his on this level.

Wes should be jealous. He will never hold the title. He will never experience even a taste of the glory Tim has. The pinnacle of his existence is in being a gimmick hire for a reality show alongside such luminaries as Kimbo Slice and Scott Junk (who?).

As far as Wes' career ... he should be absolutely jealous of Tim Sylvia.  The next fight Wes wins in the UFC will be his first.  Tim is a two time UFC Champion.  I don't understand the argument here.  Tim Sylvia won World Titles in the UFC...Wes has yet to win a fight there. 

Plus, Tim destroyed Wes in Hawaii. 

I mean, I get it, Wes will most likely parlay his TUF stint into a shot in the UFC and Tim is coming off of an embarrassing fight against Ray Mercer, but when you measure the career as a whole, nobody would trade Tim's for Wes'.

nhb_fieldofdreams -  As far as Wes' career ... he should be absolutely jealous of Tim Sylvia.  The next fight Wes wins in the UFC will be his first.  Tim is a two time UFC Champion.  I don't understand the argument here.  Tim Sylvia won World Titles in the UFC...Wes has yet to win a fight there. 

Plus, Tim destroyed Wes in Hawaii. 

I mean, I get it, Wes will most likely parlay his TUF stint into a shot in the UFC and Tim is coming off of an embarrassing fight against Ray Mercer, but when you measure the career as a whole, nobody would trade Tim's for Wes'.

Amazingly simple stuff, but since Wes is her buddy, Crooklyn is pretending to not stand this, instead calling Tim "irrelevant" and pretending like Wes Sims is on some sort of upswing in his career.

Big Wes please, he beat Gan MCGEE!!!!!

jjj2121 - 
imanari fan - At least Tim can say he was once a dominate UFC champ.

Wes's only claim to fame is being a notoriously dirty fighter with multiple DQ loses.

+1, if he didn't stomp Mir's face nobody would know who he was.

Chris Guillen beat Wes twice, if you watched Guillen fight Rothwell at Adrenaline, that's really all that needs to be said.

THIS.

Big Wes - Not sure if this should be here or the otherground? I just watched the Friday the 13th Part II movie trailor...Jason is fat, out of shape, runs like a duck and has a lame ass tribal tat on his arm probably covering up a super-man? The kids growing up watching the original Jason were scared to death of him. The kids of today are going to think he is a bitch. Who cast this movie????

LOL...I'm so glad Wes is back! SWAT!!!

hes a love it or hate it kind of guy. which means ratings. hes gonna be on the biggest ultimate fighter show so far. and im sure hell be getting into all sorts of shenanigans. he'll be way more well known to mainstream america than "that ugly tall guy that plaid jason"

how about an over 6'6'' tournament..I'll start w 5.
1.wes sims
2.timmy s.
3.mcquirkle
4.shaq
5.manute bol
thoughts

Still confused on...who's playing "Jason"?? -Currently I'm working on a reality show right now titled "A-Wholeshow of Love" or "Sucking on Sims Snake of Love" the name will be dictated by the network and it will feature 20 women battling to win my love........

wesimssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

this thread is hilarious