Just watched the movie "Whiplash". Holy crap!!!!

Holy fuck!!!!

That movie is god damn intense!!!

I know I'm about a year late on this shit but anyone else dig this movie?!?! Phone Post 3.0

One of the best i've seen in years. Watched it back to back nights and then another time showing it to someone else.

Great film, so good swing old mate Simmons win the oscar and Miles Teller getting the leas in a blockbuster from it. Phone Post 3.0

smags - Great film, so good swing old mate Simmons win the oscar and Miles Teller getting the leas in a blockbuster from it. Phone Post 3.0
*seeing Phone Post 3.0

It's a great fucking movie Phone Post 3.0

Is that the one with Garth Pancake? Phone Post 3.0

Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Fletcher was gonna fuck him in that last scene. I said to Mrs. Crawler "I don't trust him" after he was like "Just have fun".

After the kid sat down I said "You know what would be fucked up? If he gave him the wrong music". I fucking called it!!!!

That kid handled that shit like a fucking bawse!!!!

Seriously that movie was probably the best movie I've seen in a long time. Phone Post 3.0

One of my favorite movies of last year! Phone Post 3.0

Were you rushing or were you dragging? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah ! JKS FTW ! Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Were you rushing or were you dragging? Phone Post 3.0
Not quite my tempo. Phone Post 3.0

I love that movie. Last 20 minutes is amazing. Everything just comes full circle and miles teller's character becomes the fuckin man.

I love that movie. Last 20 minutes is amazing. Everything just comes full circle and miles teller's character becomes the fuckin man.

For those that have seen the movie.

Blue please.

http://youtu.be/mVt_1lGTUcg Phone Post 3.0