Just watched the movie "Whiplash". Holy crap!!!!

ITP.

That's an amazing amount of posts.

5, 6, 7, 8.... Phone Post 3.0

Is this one of those movies that you're clueless throughout the whole movie, and then in the last 20 minutes everything comes full circle and is fucking amazing? Phone Post 3.0

It's on the list of movies I need to watch. But I need to watch without my wife. She has no patience for the long game In movies. She calls Grown Ups a fun movie. I love her but her cinematic taste is shit. Phone Post 3.0

Mark It Zero - Is this one of those movies that you're clueless throughout the whole movie, and then in the last 20 minutes everything comes full circle and is fucking amazing? Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely not!

You're emotionally involved in this movie within the first 10 minutes and JK Simmons is an absolute sociopath.

If nothing else, you want to see what the fuck he's going to say/do next. Phone Post 3.0

Loved it Phone Post 3.0

B17 -
Mark It Zero - Is this one of those movies that you're clueless throughout the whole movie, and then in the last 20 minutes everything comes full circle and is fucking amazing? Phone Post 3.0

its the kind of movie where you watch a movie and quit checking your faggot internet profiles, you fucking faggot

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros -
smags - 
smags - Great film, so good swing old mate Simmons win the oscar and Miles Teller getting the leas in a blockbuster from it. Phone Post 3.0
*seeing Phone Post 3.0

You only felt like correcting one word?
Raury Devils Whisper Phone Post 3.0

Great movie. JK Simmons is a fucking beast of an actor when it comes to roles like this. He was amazing in Oz as well.

Maybe he's not acting?

Mindblown.gif Phone Post 3.0

Picky McSnobberson - Great movie. JK Simmons is a fucking beast of an actor when it comes to roles like this. He was amazing in Oz as well.

Maybe he's not acting?

Never watched Oz.

Any good? Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Fletcher was gonna fuck him in that last scene. I said to Mrs. Crawler "I don't trust him" after he was like "Just have fun".

After the kid sat down I said "You know what would be fucked up? If he gave him the wrong music". I fucking called it!!!!

That kid handled that shit like a fucking bawse!!!!

Seriously that movie was probably the best movie I've seen in a long time. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Every time Fletcher was nice he would do it just to get someone to drop their guard so he could put the screws in. Phone Post 3.0

I want to see this Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
Picky McSnobberson - Great movie. JK Simmons is a fucking beast of an actor when it comes to roles like this. He was amazing in Oz as well.

Maybe he's not acting?

Never watched Oz.

Any good? Phone Post 3.0
First few seasons are great Phone Post 3.0

MovieManJeff1012 - One of my favorite movies of last year! Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Phone Post 3.0

I really liked it.

Soundtrack is awesome as well. Got me in a total jazz kick for a few months.

Spoiler

I love the mind fuck with the viewer. You realize how conditioned we are to the standard Hollywood tropes where the kid proves how hard working he is and the teacher comes around and accepts him as worthy. But no, he's a dick throughout.

It also has a nice point about what it takes to be great. And more than that, being great is all about being great. Nothing matters other than the brass ring. Not how much you want it, how hard you work, what you sacrifice. No, the only thing that matters when you want to be great is actually seizing the moment and being great. Phone Post 3.0

Best movie last year for sure! Amazing story and performances. The final act is on par with Last of the Mohicans.

It's on my top 10 all time list.

Bird man made my top 50 Phone Post 3.0

Get the fuck out of my sight before I demolish you. Phone Post 3.0

I've never heard of it. Is it in netflix? Phone Post 3.0

So, is it like a musical? Phone Post 3.0