Just watched your fight, Mcorkle plz read

I also watched it with the sound off

http://www.mmatko.com/sean-mccorkle-vs-brian-heden-fight-video-worldwide-mixed-martial-arts-1/

1) your approach to the fight was off. You overcommited to the take downs, really tried to force them. This took a lot of energy

2)You should have tried jab more, test him on his feet. I think you overestimated his striking ability and underestimated your ability to take his punch.

3) I think there is something else going on beside your cardio. Were you nervous? how was your breathing? you wernt able to catch your breath in the 1st even when you had the opportunity. that is atypical given that you said you worked on cardio for this fight. Makes me think there is something else going on.

What you think? Am i a tard?

your powers of deduction are exceptional... i simply cant allow you to waste your talents here while there are so many fighters in need of your wisdom going uncoached at this very moment... go go, for the good of the sport!

^^
i know it, especially about the breathing part
Breath like a waterfall bro.

Doem -  Am i a tard?

Sure looks that way.

UGCTT_tonetone - your powers of deduction are exceptional... i simply cant allow you to waste your talents here while there are so many fighters in need of your wisdom going uncoached at this very moment... go go, for the good of the sport!

thanks for your support!

it may appear condascending, but hes just tryin to help

plus im curious as to his perspective. usually you can only guess about the fighter's perspective.Maybe i am a tard, but then let McCorkle tell me so, so that my analysis may be tempered for the future.

AND he said that if he ever fights like that again that he is hanging it up for good. that would suck!

^^
should change name to sandyvagina209

Doem + chris80cent

no can defense

Bill Murray - douche bag op must have been watching the new TUF.

typical response from a n00b.

Ya corky !! Time to hang em up fatty !! That shit was pathetic homie !! Wish I hadn't watched it :( Phone Post

6 wra

Op is right on.

McKorkle was scared in that fight. He is not confident in his abilities and you could read his mind like he had a thought bubble above his head, "I'm going to look like a fool here if I get knocked out by this big guy. Oh shit, I can't take him down. Man, The whole world is going to make fun of me and I can't stand that. I need them to think I can fight because it makes me feel like maybe I am big and sexy. I just want to go home." Then McKorkle comes on here afterwards trying too hard to convince people that he really is the better fighter of the two of them, a classic response for a unconfident fighter IMO. It is himself that he is really trying to convince.

His skill is not that great to begin with but when you add to it that he is a mental mess it makes for some embarrassing moments.

William Colosimo - this thread appears to have potential
. Phone Post

Calhoon - Op is right on.

McKorkle was scared in that fight. He is not confident in his abilities and you could read his mind like he had a thought bubble above his head, "I'm going to look like a fool here if I get knocked out by this big guy. Oh shit, I can't take him down. Man, The whole world is going to make fun of me and I can't stand that. I need them to think I can fight because it makes me feel like maybe I am big and sexy. I just want to go home." Then McKorkle comes on here afterwards trying too hard to convince people that he really is the better fighter of the two of them, a classic response for a unconfident fighter IMO. It is himself that he is really trying to convince.

His skill is not that great to begin with but when you add to it that he is a mental mess it makes for some embarrassing moments.

I agree that there is panic in the way he approached that fight. I dont think he was worried about what the world thought but he didnt have confidence in anything else but his ability to submit him. Thats got to be a sucky feeling, especially when Plan A doesnt end up working.

I mean, he is ready to hang up the gloves. I dont want that to happen.

I really hope he doesn't quit too.

^^
you dont have to be Cecil Peoples to see that!