Just when I start to like Bisping he...

Fucks it up by totaly disrespecting Brian Stan..I'm not really a Brian Stan fan but the guy deserves respect and Bisping fucked up. Yea he didn't turn around and pose for the cameras, but that was proble because Bisping pissed him off by going forehead to forehead...you could tell by the handshake that Stan was furious...I am officially switching my stance from "I hope it's a good fight" to " I hope Brian Stan Dan Henderson's that disrespectful cunt bag" ... yea and that remark at the end was real classy Bisping I hope u get KTFO Phone Post

And another thing, SCREW YOU JONNY BONES JONES...Anderson is a way better fighter than you'll ever be....acting like you can defend a double leg better than him, the only difference is that he took the fight against Chael while you bitched out Phone Post

Bisping doesn't earn his bread from being the nice guy that everyone likes.

And the vote downs begin Phone Post

OSBtro11 - Yeah Brian stan deserves better treatment than any other fight in MMA. LOL if it pissed him off it worked. And if he stormed off because that then that's weak shit. Phone Post

Brian Stan hasn't said a damn thing about Bisping that could even come close to disrespect so yes he fucking does deserve some respect from that tea sippin, biscuit eating, cunt bag Phone Post

What happened? Phone Post

Can anyone tell me one thing that Stann has done to disrespect Bisping? 

Man, I'm not some huge bisping fan, but the guy is getting himself psyched up. He was cordial for the most part before this week and they can be friends after. But the guy is getting ready to fistfight a tough sob. Its mental games. Stop crying about it, it should get you pumped that Bisping is fired up and Stann always brings it.

Its going to be a really good fight. And for the record, I hope Stann lights him up

Rtchamp15 - What happened? Phone Post

Bisping got way to close during the stare down after the press conference...he tried to push Stan's head back with his forehead...this really pissed Stan off but he stayed classy and shook dustpans hand but left the stage directly after that..then dustpan says something stupid like "that's a man that's clearly beat" Phone Post

mmavixen -  Can anyone tell me one thing that Stann has done to disrespect Bisping? 

Absolutely nothing Phone Post

Awesomestprimedmybung - keep hoping, Bisping via UD

. Phone Post

stayrad - 
in_different - Man, I'm not some huge bisping fan, but the guy is getting himself psyched up. He was cordial for the most part before this week and they can be friends after. But the guy is getting ready to fistfight a tough sob. Its mental games. Stop crying about it, it should get you pumped that Bisping is fired up and Stann always brings it.

Its going to be a really good fight. And for the record, I hope Stann lights him up

Good post, but hope the count smashes that cardboard man Phone Post

Cardboard? You have not seen the glorious jawline of the true American hero: Brian stann. He is made of stone and morals

Bisping has been nothing but respectful to Stann in all interviews.

Anything that happens a couple of days before the fight is simply 2 guys hyping themselves up to smash each others faces in.

naw man! he was trying to keep his cool! so he had to get off stage, he looked seriously pissed!!

I hope he beats Bisping into a pulp (and i usually like Bisping) but that was a jerk move

What did he do that was disrespectful? Getting in his face? Come on now.

OP here's a reminder, Brain Stann and Michael Bisping are stepping in the cage for a fist fight on Saturday where they want to put each other to sleep. There's nothing friendly about that. Phone Post

Didn't see this yet, but there's a reason Bisping is a highly paid fighter. Make 'em love you or make 'em hate you...

I find him entertaining and I'll root for him against Stann.

3rdLion - What did he do that was disrespectful? Getting in his face? Come on now.

OP here's a reminder, Brain Stann and Michael Bisping are stepping in the cage for a fist fight on Saturday where they want to put each other to sleep. There's nothing friendly about that. Phone Post

This! OP has a sandy vag Phone Post

Evzey -
3rdLion - What did he do that was disrespectful? Getting in his face? Come on now.

This! OP has a sandy vag Phone Post

Yes he does. Bisping by UD. Phone Post

request for OP ban.

Why dont you tell us how you really feel?? Phone Post