Just when I was starting to like DC again..

I really can't with this "If I beat Brock I'm the best heavyweight there is!" I don't know how he isn't dying to redeem his only loss to Jones. Jones is going to be off suspension before this Brock fight can even happen right? I might be over exaggerating, but Jones vs DC would bring in as many PPV buys as DC vs Brock right? I don't know, maybe this isn't worth even posting over but I was JUST starting to like DC and now he's bein weird'.

unless he said it somewhere else, his quote was that he would be "one of the goat HWs"  ONE OF

that is a huge difference from saying THE GOAT

and he already is one of the goats at hw. doesn't need to beat brock to add to it. 

One of the goats yes because of his reign at HW before dropping down to LHW. 

You can’t found the JBJ losses IMO lost to a juicer but i guess recorded are records

DC has a lot more work to do at HW to top Fedor or even best Stipes resume of fighters. 

Fedor will always be the HW goat 

Thuglife13 -

"If I beat Brock I'm the best heavyweight there is!" is as big a scream as hearing Joe Rogan claiming Mighty Mouse as the "Greatest Mixed Martial Artist ever!"...

Couldn't stand DC basically saying he'd think about giving Jon Jones a rematch when he comes back after he lost to him the first time and Jon Jones got suspended. Same thing with his laughable post telling Alexander Gustafsson nah fam about fighting him again...

Jon Jones beats him 11 outta 10 times everytime...

From a technical stand point mouse is the best.

Because he knows he can't beat Jones

How are people saying Jones will be back by whenever....he hasn't even been given a sentenced yet.

mrspeakershere -

I really can't with this "If I beat Brock I'm the best heavyweight there is!" I don't know how he isn't dying to redeem his only loss to Jones. Jones is going to be off suspension before this Brock fight can even happen right? I might be over exaggerating, but Jones vs DC would bring in as many PPV buys as DC vs Brock right? I don't know, maybe this isn't worth even posting over but I was JUST starting to like DC and now he's bein weird'.

who tells you that about Jones his suspension? if USADA applies the clear rules its 4 years for Jones, which he already served 1, which is also why USADA takes all the time they need to publish it.

Acidic -

One of the goats yes because of his reign at HW before dropping down to LHW. 

You can’t found the JBJ losses IMO lost to a juicer but i guess recorded are records

DC has a lot more work to do at HW to top Fedor or even best Stipes resume of fighters. 

Fedor will always be the HW goat 

Says Jones defeats don’t count cause he’s a juicer and then says Fedor is the goat... Hypocritical much.

I want to see Jon vs DC at HW.

I think we see a different fight.   Might be the same outcome,  but DC would be better without having to suck all that water out of his brain.