Just won a Daystate MK4 air rifle with scope

Just won a Daystate MK4 air rifle with scope and Airstream reflex silencer.

Was browsing around an airgun shop and entered my name in a drawing. Got a call and they're sending me this $3000 rig.

What should I shoot? Phone Post 3.0

Besides the black dude humping my wife Phone Post 3.0

Nice man! What caliber? Phone Post 3.0

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

solidsnake - You'll shoot your eye out kid!

/thread

What do you do with a scope and silencer on a an air gun? Mastrubate? Phone Post 3.0

.22 cal. This thing can hit a dime sized 5 shot group at 100 yards. The silencer is nice since without it air guns sound like a real gun now. So I can shoot in my backyard without pissing off the neighbors.

Many folks actually go hunting with these and get turkeys and other small game. Air guns aren't the old red rider BB guns of the past. LOL Phone Post 3.0

Air guns are more popular in Europe where real guns are less popular.

I love me some air guns. Shoot all day for not much money.

I have a sweet break barrel pistol with a green dot sight that is fun as hell to shoot. The rifles are great fun too.

You definitely need to get a couple of the little pen type things that allow you to easily reload without fumbling around with pellets between shots.

The cheapy crossman type guns also have little gadgets that let you shoot multiple shots without reloading.

Yeah my MK4 that I just won has an 8 or 10 shot cartridge available. It hasn't arrived yet so I don't know which one they sent with it.

I have an RWS break barrel rifle in .22 call as well. Phone Post 3.0

Kevin bacon - What do you do with a scope and silencer on a an air gun? Mastrubate? Phone Post 3.0

Daystates are not your average air rifle.

$3000 is a little pricey for me.what's a good alternative for this.Maybe under 1K.

I would always go with a British or German air rifle. Don't buy Gamo. They are shit.

I'll add some links to some under $1k US air rifles a bit later for anyone interested. There are many good options far below the $1k range. Phone Post 3.0

solaris9 - Yeah my MK4 that I just won has an 8 or 10 shot cartridge available. It hasn't arrived yet so I don't know which one they sent with it.

I have an RWS break barrel rifle in .22 call as well. Phone Post 3.0

RWS is Beeman with higher pressure, correct?

Heard that RWS is cranked up for higher velocity, but that high velocity will wear it out faster.

Been looking at a Beeman or RWS...

Air Force makes good ones

I cannot imagine forking out that kind of dough for any air rifle. They are nice and I respect that, but I just don't see it.
Now in your case, it's FREE, so enjoy the hell out of it...or sell it and buy something you want or pay a bill off

I paid off all my debt a couple of yrs ago and I only buy things I can pay for completely. I only have my house payment now.

This is something I would never spend that kind of money on so I'll keep it and enjoy something of exceptional quality usually out of reach of my budget. Phone Post 3.0

There are tons of really expensive air rifles out there. I've bought some from pyramid air, and if you want to see some insanely expensive/fancy models just go there.

http://www.pyramydair.com/

I personally have a couple of Hatsan models that are fairly inexpensive but work really well and are quality products. They have surprisingly good workmanship.

SILENCER?  ON AN AIR RIFLE?.............MY GOD!!!   THE POWER IT MUST HAVE!!!

That's a sweet air rifle. How are you going to fill it?

I have a scuba tank. I am a scuba diver and I go often. I can also get a small mini tank to leave in my car when on a long shoot.

But it can shoot about 150 shots at near full velocity per fill. I can also get a spare tank or 2 and just put the new can in when one runs out.

bws - if I shot you even from 50-75 yards away with my .22 air rifle in your sternum it would hit your heart and kill you. Yes pellet rifles are no longer children's toys. They are intense weapons that without a silencer sound like a .22 or .32 cal powder weapon. Phone Post 3.0