Just Won My Case On Judge Mathis AMA

neighbor wrecked my scooter I sued and we got to go on TV. going out now will answer when I can :) Phone Post 3.0

congrats!

they made me shave to a goat I had a gnarly movember beard goin.g it was sad Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - did you say scooter
yeah I have a scooter for camping to go on my rv so my wife can go places Phone Post 3.0

what's the deal with the payout? I've always heard that there's a $5k max and the judgement is taken out of that with the leftover split between the 2 parties

TryhardNobody - when you go on that show you all get paid right? so even though your neighbor lost he still got money for being on the show?

That's how I always thought these made for TV courts worked as well. The people drop their real court cases and both parties get paid out of a production budget? Cheap way to make TV shows.

they pay you and the defendant a show up fee in cash and it's a good lick. then they pay all court cost and money if you win or they win a counter claim. they pay air fare hotel and money everyday to eat on. so everybody wins you just have to have the Drama Phone Post 3.0

Nice Phone Post 3.0

How did your scooter get wrecked? Phone Post 3.0

How much did you win? Phone Post 3.0

And when does it air? Phone Post 3.0

MakeMeBleed - they pay you and the defendant a show up fee in cash and it's a good lick. then they pay all court cost and money if you win or they win a counter claim. they pay air fare hotel and money everyday to eat on. so everybody wins you just have to have the Drama Phone Post 3.0
TREMENDOUS Phone Post 3.0

Cannot wait to see this. Phone Post 3.0

yeah I is drunk. it was fun man me and my wife and cassie the defendant just went to a great dinner and we are going back out after we blow this blunt Phone Post 3.0

PLEASE let us know when it is on. If I ever get on one of these I am slipping in some wild each it or some shit.

;)

VU sounds like fun

is it true that losers dont have to pay the settlements - that the show pays on their behalf?

ps show cassies tits

MakeMeBleed - 
TryhardNobody - did you say scooter
yeah I have a scooter for camping to go on my rv so my wife can go places Phone Post 3.0

You Own a Scooter AND an RV! And you took the day off work to go on Judge Mathis, so you can be on TV!

Plus they made you shave?

I'm sorry you had to shave your goat