Just won OGC again, ask me anything

I'm in Cincinnati. Those weight classes sound awesome! Hope my finger is better soon because 2 weeks ago I completely tore my extensor tendon so my finger supports no weight and hang like soft shrimp Phone Post

Reed academy?

cdog1955 - Reed academy?

Yes sir. Phone Post

Rival School - 
cdog1955 - Reed academy?
Yes sir. Phone Post

Just checked out the site, you guys are under JJ.....very nice! We're under Caique. That tournament is most likely gonna be April 28th in Indy, but hopefully I'll see you March 3rd in Columbus. 

We have a 140-154lbs division... As for the supportive words... Thank you....

Hope to see all of you at our BIG. Event on march 3rd!

-Dustin Ware Phone Post

gzbull - We have a 140-154lbs division... As for the supportive words... Thank you....

Hope to see all of you at our BIG. Event on march 3rd!

-Dustin Ware Phone Post

That's what I competed at in your comp Dustin and it was wonderful. Luckily I won. Problem was 149 without cutting and 139 is a stretch. Other guys are cutting from 170. So day of I'm 150 vs 170 and at lower levels that seems like a big difference.

If there was a 136 to 145 and a 146 to 155 I'd say it levels the field a little. Not a complaint really just talking. Phone Post

Also with the last comp the OGC was clearly bigger and 155 is going to get crazy crowded. Phone Post

Northside Strangler -
Rival School - 
cdog1955 - Reed academy?
Yes sir. Phone Post

Just checked out the site, you guys are under JJ.....very nice! We're under Caique. That tournament is most likely gonna be April 28th in Indy, but hopefully I'll see you March 3rd in Columbus. 

That April tournament may be perfect timing for me... What is it called? Where can I get some info? Phone Post