just wondering about Bobby Joe Blythe again...

Every time I try to find out what eventually happened w/that case I get no results.

Anyone know?

nothing at all?

Do you guys even know what I am referring to?

There never was a case.

dirt bag, you'll rarely hear me disparage someone, I hope that guy gets what's coming to him... 

http://voices.yahoo.com/updates-video-showing-bobby-blythe-watching-student-4169797.html

Fucking scumbag, no punishment would ever be enough for those idiots. Phone Post

I read a lot about it and supposedly the guy was seen walking around town after the date of the recording. I am pretty sure the statute of limitations on aggravated assault isnt the same as murder. The guy deserves to be in jail but not sure that it will ever happen. I hate I ever watched that video. Phone Post

I get the feeling we are never gonna really know what happened to that guy.

Been awhile since I heard this story.. No clue what happened to either of them

The guys on bullshido were persueing this case hard as fuck...not much was discovered but this is the jist

"kung fu guy" was aparently passing through town and would try and give people lessons and he would talk himself up claiming to be a kung fu master....i believe at one point tho he was arrested for stealing food at a local pizza hut so most people thought of him as a crazy person or homeless person.

One day he went into a napa auto parts and was making all kinds of claims on his martial arts abilities when one if the workers suggested prooving all this at blythes dojo......we all know saw the footage of what happened there.

the "kung fu guy" was, by all accounts, tossed in the dumpster behind blythes dojo and left for dead.....wether he died that night of not is up for debate....some people say the sheriff said he pulled a body out of the dumpster the next morning but some people claim he said the exact opposite.

Either way the general feeling was that everyone involved or associated wanted/wants it swept under the rug and forgotton

no one has been able to positivly I.d. "kung fu guy" so there is no real evidence to argue "kung fu guy" didnt simply wake up and went about his buisness.....i figure if he was alive domeone would have found him or he wouldve come forward by now.....

So thats pretty much the basics of what did or couldve happened

He is either dead or so far gone on the street that he cant be found

No matter what blythe and his buddies deserve to rot Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

I remember this story, Blythe is huge dirtbag. Phone Post

I seriously hope those scumbags get theirs.

Kimo Lives - 

The guys on bullshido were persueing this case hard as fuck...not much was discovered but this is the jist

"kung fu guy" was aparently passing through town and would try and give people lessons and he would talk himself up claiming to be a kung fu master....i believe at one point tho he was arrested for stealing food at a local pizza hut so most people thought of him as a crazy person or homeless person.

One day he went into a napa auto parts and was making all kinds of claims on his martial arts abilities when one if the workers suggested prooving all this at blythes dojo......we all know saw the footage of what happened there.

the "kung fu guy" was, by all accounts, tossed in the dumpster behind blythes dojo and left for dead.....wether he died that night of not is up for debate....some people say the sheriff said he pulled a body out of the dumpster the next morning but some people claim he said the exact opposite.

Either way the general feeling was that everyone involved or associated wanted/wants it swept under the rug and forgotton

no one has been able to positivly I.d. "kung fu guy" so there is no real evidence to argue "kung fu guy" didnt simply wake up and went about his buisness.....i figure if he was alive domeone would have found him or he wouldve come forward by now.....

He didn't die KKM. We've been doing this thread every year for YEARS. However, you got everything else pretty much right. 

ausgepicht -
Kimo Lives -  The guys on bullshido were persueing this case hard as fuck...not much was discovered but this is the jist

He didn't die KKM. We've been doing this thread every year for YEARS. However, you got everything else pretty much right. 

How do u know he didnt die? Phone Post

Kimo Lives - 
ausgepicht -
Kimo Lives -  The guys on bullshido were persueing this case hard as fuck...not much was discovered but this is the jist

How do u know he didnt die? Phone Post

A retired police officer by the name of Chuck Feldbush said he survived and was seen days following the beating walking with a noticeable limp.

"You could tell he had been beaten severely," Feldbush said. "He wasn't very cooperative and didn't want to pursue charges."

"There was some egregious behavior on that video," Feldbush said, adding that he saw it for the first time in recent days. "And it has caused a fervor because of what people have been saying about it. You have an African American male beaten into the ground and he's allegedly murdered and the police did nothing. That's as far from the truth as you can imagine. They've weaved quite a tale here."

Capt. Ronald Mackey of the Dumfries Police Department said that the video appears to be real but that police have confirmed that the victim was not killed, since he was interviewed after the fact.