Justin Beiber fight

So funny I heard on the radio how this huge guy walks up to JB and throws a first punch and then JB holds his own in "an all out street brawl".

lol, Beiber obviously grabbed the guy and shook him so the guy pushes him away then carefully takes him down and subdues him.

Easy to act tough surrounded by your security crew.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/09/justin-bieber-fist-fight-video-cleveland/

Who that fuck cares Phone Post 3.0

Yep. lol. It just so happens it got broken up as soon as he got full mounted by a huge black guy that could have pounded his face in the cement.

P749 - Who that fuck cares Phone Post 3.0

So you click a thread that is titled Justin Beiber fight just to say you don't care? OK....

BrckNoHitBk -

So you click a thread that is titled Justin Beiber fight just to say you don't care? OK....

No fight
Can't see shit
Grown man excited about a punk fighting. Phone Post 3.0

P749 -
BrckNoHitBk -

No fight
Can't see shit
Don't be an ass. I heard it on the radio on the way to work and though it was funny that the description they provided was so different from the actual event. Phone Post 3.0

Precisely. If you're an adult male who does not have an 11 to 13 year old daughter and Justin Bieber is on your radar, you need to reevaluate everything about your life. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss -
Precisely. If you're an adult male who does not have an 11 to 13 year old daughter and Justin Bieber is on your radar, you need to reevaluate everything about your life. Phone Post 3.0
So you are here why???? Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk -

Yep. lol. It just so happens it got broken up as soon as he got full mounted by a huge black guy that could have pounded his face in the cement.

At that point it is probably too late to say sorry. Phone Post 3.0

P749 -
BrckNoHitBk -

No fight
Can't see shit

Ha. Wow, you are one cool motherfucker! You take your OGing serious bro.

sparkyman -
Qannebiss -
Because I had a feeling that the thread was not created by a 12 year old girl and that I could therefore mock the adult male who created it. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't he train with like Eddie Bravo or one of those Cali grappling schools? Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss - 
sparkyman -
Qannebiss -
Because I had a feeling that the thread was not created by a 12 year old girl and that I could therefore mock the adult male who created it. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, ok fair enough!

sparkyman -
Qannebiss -
Bingo Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss -
sparkyman -
Qannebiss -

lol. You been on this forum for 15 years for fuck sake, stop acting like you have better things to do or read

if that was actually real

then justin was in DEEP SHIT ....the much bigger, "athletic" guy was ready to GnP from the mount

In Limbo - 

if that was actually real

then justin was in DEEP SHIT ....the much bigger, "athletic" guy was ready to GnP from the mount

Luckily someone whispered to the big guy "cameras....lawsuit....mounds of cash".

TryhardNobody -
1chaino - 
BrckNoHitBk -

At that point it is probably too late to say sorry. Phone Post 3.0

I'm punchin more than just your body

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Where the fuck was his security that they let someone get aggressive that close to him Phone Post 3.0

sparkyman -
Qannebiss - 
sparkyman -
Qannebiss -

Lol, ok fair enough!
You're a good sport, so not much I can say now. VU. Phone Post 3.0