Justin Bieber calls out Diaz Brothers?

Does anyone know the source of this statement?  I figure its a troll job, but knowing Justin Bieber and the spotlight of his American "blacktivities", who knows?  I figure the UG would get a kick out of it and/or maybe find the source. lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152188737554125&set=a.10151945673274125.1073741827.227993259124&type=1&theater

Looks legit Phone Post 3.0

I'm lost Phone Post 3.0

Ughhhhhhh Phone Post 3.0

sure I'm in

These phone burglars are getting out of control! Phone Post 3.0

Side note, if I send a stamped envelope, can I have your autograph? Phone Post 3.0

He trains at Tristar?

Well then Dana should set this up. I'm 100% sure Bieber takes Nate out in the 1st.

Nick would be a little tougher. I say Justin ends him in the 3rd.

this is just based on him training at Tristar, of course. Phone Post 3.0

Not even Justin Beiber is that silly.

Nick would KO Bieber and Little Wayne at the same time while taking a bong rip.

Kids out of his mind.. but funny none the less

Hi Rara!

Biggest ppv ever imo. Nick and Nate v bieber and miley. Tag team. Cage match. No refs. No rules. First team to die loses. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously he's trolling.

However, he's perpetually on the brink of a melt down and he probably has trained a bit at Tristar.

A celebrity MMA fight could be made out of this .

I'd like to see Biebs Vs Zac Efron

In for countless UGers to come on here and claim how they know for sure Bieber is an animal on the mats and is a purple belt in BJJ.

Sureeee Phone Post 3.0

Lanceness021 - Obviously he's trolling.

However, he's perpetually on the brink of a melt down and he probably has trained a bit at Tristar.

If we're going this route zach efron would beat the fuck out of him lol Phone Post 3.0

Even Beiber follows the UFC rules that you can only call out Bisping, McGregor or a Diaz bro Phone Post 3.0

thebearbohland - 
Lanceness021 - Obviously he's trolling.

If we're going this route zach efron would beat the fuck out of him lol Phone Post 3.0

The cosmetic steroid using star of high school musical (a title he takes very seriously)?

I'd put my money on Bieber.

Where you at Bieber? Where you at, motherfucker?

It's by MMA Troll on Facebook soooo...obviously LEGIT.

Make it happen Dana and take my money!

I would hope this would get nick his 500000 payday. Phone Post 3.0