Justin Bieber Scored the Bout for Wiman

From Post-Fight Conference: The Cruz-Faber fight was very difficult to score and left Faber extremely disappointed. At least he kept it together in the Octagon. Matt Wiman failed to hold it together when it was announced he'd lost a close decision to Denis Siver. Wiman ran from the Octagon and eventually out of the building. White no issue with the decision. He scored it for Siver, but did say one celebrity onlooker disagreed vehemently. Justin Bieber thought Wiman won the fight. There's no news on whether the 17-year-old singer also left the arena in disgust. A less than thrilled Bieber is pictured below with the legendary Chuck Liddell. It's hard to smile for a photo after missing on out plus-240 Wiman payday.

sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/UFC-132-postfight-Bonuses-Tito-8217-s-glee-an;_ylt=AoszU1_o2x5avDLieSweDnI9Eo14

I didn't find the Cruz-Faber fight hard to score at all. It was a pretty straight forward fight to judge imo.

Oh yeah, and who gives a shit what that kid says. I have running shoes older than him that are still like new.

Well, that settles it then. Surely this Justice Beaver kid knows MMA better than the judges.

slamming - Who's that little cock gobbler? Phone Post

I think he's on a soap opera or something?

My daughter loves that dude, so back off!

smart kid.

if a cunt could talk it's name would be Justin Bieber

Fuck that little bitch... he's too much of a bad ass to smile with Chuck. 

OK, cool guy time to take the dick out of your ass!!  

Its funny how things are now a day little bitches fall in love with little bitches.  

The Iceman and The Tadpole

always good to see celebs at UFC events

why is this MMA news?

he looks like a dyke

ToneB - why is this MMA news?

he looks like a dyke

So much so that there's a webiste dedicated to lesbians who look like Justin Bieber.

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

I wonder if the little kid's parents know he was out that late hanging out with violent adults?

Winnson - My daughter loves that girl, so back off!

Fixed.

At first I thought Wiman won, but now: 30-24 Siver.

Haole - LMAO @ the resident UG alphas needing to rip on some douchey little kid

insecure guys?

U Mad? Phone Post

Justin Bieber has a ten inch dick.

It is in his ass and belongs to Usher.

- Mos Def Phone Post

This made the front page for news. Are you fucking kidding me? Phone Post

he is like a dyke

fixed

she he is a dyke