Justin Bieber Scored the Bout for Wiman

Before you guys judge Bieber, you should really pick up some of his more soul-inspired LPs from the late 70s. Phone Post

edit: i give up

Jon Snow - what mma fans give a shit about a little faggot?

thank god we are not in the 80s or we would have fucking menudo in attendance

LOL, or Rico Suave for that matter.

slamming -  Who's that little cock gobbler? Phone Post

Thankful1 - Well, that settles it then. Surely this Justice Beaver kid knows MMA better than the judges.

Everyone else does, why not Beiber?

what do people have against the kid? whats the difference between him and the other 17 year old kids that watch mma? just because he makes some pop music? he is actually saying something true. wiman did win that fight. it is impossible to find a thread without negativity in it lol.

What is this plus 240 talk about Wiman?  The fight was damn near a pick em.

Grown adults hating Bieber are pathetic.  Kid is 17, self made and has the world by the balls.  Respect the Bieber.

LOL @ Bieber hate. He's just another kid in the music industry, he's not some brilliant mastermind android who's single purpose is to seduce your tween daughter.

But yah.. He knows fuck all about MMA. I can see how that fight could go to Wiman, but everyone I was watching with gave it to Siver. Wiman was trying to play the "I'm holding you against the fence, so I'm winning" card.

And I think Bieber has terrible music, the funny thing is my opinion weighs as much as his=no one gives a shit

Chocolate Al and Vanilla Beaver

This douche? Phone Post

I wonder how he pronounces 'Chuck Liddell'

Looks like alot are drinking the haterade. A I am not a 13 yr old girl I don't think i should have any opinions about Justin bieber Phone Post

Stay positive and remember this mantra: Better Bieber than Gaga.

bieber hate is amusing

so many men are jealous at his success, but they don't want to admit it, so they call him 'gay' which is completely illogical and irrational since though the kid gets more pussy than this borad combined  

Biebs is awesome.

The Loge -  The Bieber hate is interesting. He is just a kid who struck it rich and is now going to plow more top shelf pussy before he can legally drink a beer than most of the alphas on the UG will in a lifetime. Phone Post

You mean he's going to get plowed by top shelf cock!! I don't hate the kid I just think UG News is comedy sometimes. Anyway have you seen the sex tape he did with some guy named Dylan!! WOW, and WOW thats what you call HARDCORE!!!!!!! 

Who's the guy next to Justin???

Well he's growing up....I think....or is this all just a game? If he looks the same in 2027 I'm gunna be asking some questions.

It's sad that Justin Bieber has better Judging skill than you guys.