Justin Buchholz Out As Head Coach @ TAM

Morning Report: Justin Buchholz says he’s out as Team Alpha Male head coach https://t.co/BD6jOqvYbb pic.twitter.com/nMr276Ce36

— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) October 30, 2017

Yeah I don't understand either ??

— Justin Buchholz (@JustinBuchholz) October 29, 2017

43 min mark

Cliffs?

Strange timing with Cody v Dillashaw right around the corner. Wonder what the story is here...

In

Team alpha drama

Weird

now hes the head muy thai coach instead

ranier wolfcastle -

Teaching one class per week. A demotion for sure. It'd be interesting to hear the reasoning.

Linked article from OP tweet mentions something about “when he got back from Alaska” things had changed?

Was he away for an extended period of time? That would make his replacement a little more understandable.

I thought he was only serving as an interim head coach anyway?

AnericanFootball -

Faber is trippin. Buchholz is the reason TAM is what it is. He made Cody champion. He made Cynthia what she is. He's elevated Elkins' game. Faber is Tryna do too much. 

Fill out an appy 

So let me get this straight, if you leave to go to another camp, which a lot of fighters do, you're a traitor and a piece of shit, and if you're loyal and dedicated you're dumped like a piece of trash, 

Faber may have multiple personalities disorder.

ranier wolfcastle - 

Unkind Zuffa -

So let me get this straight, if you leave to go to another camp, which a lot of fighters do, you're a traitor and a piece of shit, and if you're loyal and dedicated you're dumped like a piece of trash, 

Faber may have multiple personalities disorder.

Yea I dont get it. He should be at least 1 of the 5 head coaches they're gonna have

Good move by Faber.

Buscholtz, while he has fight skills, is not a leader. Leaders don’t involve themselves in drama the way he does.

AM will be a much better group of clear headed athletes moving forward

I’m really not a Bustin Buttholz fan, after last season of tuf. That said, it seems pretty lame to take his job like that. I wonder who is replacing him.

What’s going on?

AnericanFootball -

Faber is trippin. Buchholz is the reason TAM is what it is. He made Cody champion. He made Cynthia what she is. He's elevated Elkins' game. Faber is Tryna do too much. 

You might be legally retarded.  You should tryna get that looked at by a professional.