Justin Eilers killer sentenced to 15 years

Should get life!!!

lol - do 48 yo men really get raped in jail? when there are plenty of 18/19 yo in there...

he should have never been convicted....but it involved an mma fighter so everyone hangs from the nutsack....sorrry just my honest opinion.

ECWCock -  You should be banned.

Why? Because I have an opinion? But like normal If an opinion doesn't flow with the majority of the up then you should be banned. Bullshit. Sorry if you don't agree with my opinion, but get this....see this is america. I have the right of free speech sorry if it ruffles your delicate feathers ecwcock.

sorry......maybe i should do that....

i stand corrected ecw.....:)

brdrchoker - 

Why? Because I have an opinion? But like normal If an opinion doesn't flow with the majority of the up then you should be banned. Bullshit. Sorry if you don't agree with my opinion, but get this....see this is america. I have the right of free speech sorry if it ruffles your delicate feathers ecwcock.

What you should do, is realize you don't have a right to free speech here, as this is not a public, or government run website or forum. It's a privately owned entity that allows you the privilege of posting here and can take it away at any time, for any reason. It's not a democracy.

Get it right.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
brdrchoker - 

What you should do, is realize you don't have a right to free speech here, as this is not a public, or government run website or forum. It's a privately owned entity that allows you the privilege of posting here and can take it away at any time, for any reason. It's not a democracy.

Get it right.

Bullshit.

It is still america and we should still have the same freedom of speech here.

The mods and Kirik should strive to make the UG resemble America in this way as well.

They dont,and often the UG resembles a dictatorship or "state" of sorts.

BTW however,some here DO have the right to say anything they want.

As long as they are pro fighters,homosexuals,or anti-christian.

^^^those types of posters are always allowed to speak w/impunity.

call it bullshit all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that this is not a public place. end of story

humphrey sphinctermuscle - call it bullshit all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that this is not a public place. end of story

You sound happy about that fact,or at least content w/it.

Are you?

I'm happy to not be delusional enough to think i have rights to shit I don't.

People on bulletin boards get this fucked up sense of 'rights' even though they had to agree to specific terms and conditions to even join the place.

lol yikes

humphrey sphinctermuscle - I'm happy to not be delusional enough to think i have rights to shit I don't.

Dont you question anything?

i don't question things that are spelled out for me before I agree to join a bulletin board, no.

here's where your 'freedom of speech' 'right' goes to hell, in two sentences.

I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS By clicking the "Submit" button below, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any modifications made to it in accordance with Section XVI below.

(2) swearing at another member of the page, joking or not, or attacking them in a comparable manner.

oh, here's the kicker.

(7) terminate your ability to use the Service, for any reason or for no reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, or for violating the letter or the spirit of this Agreement. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be immediate and without prior notice. You further agree that MixedMartialArts.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your use or ability to access the Service. 

I suppose based on the rules of this board you obviously are correct.

But in a practical sense the UG is a double standard and there are so many here that are allowed to scofflaw those rules.But it is only those who have a lofty fight status,or speak from a "protected"platform(such as anti-god,pro gay,etc)and the powers that be dont care WHO is offended by it,but people like me BETTER not fight back because we get frozen every time.

It happens here like every 3 hours man.I aint trying to fight w/you,just think about it.

I completely agree with that. 100% ( I agree with your disdain for those things, i don't agree with them doing them)

it also depends on WHO is attacked. not just who does the attacking.

but, in the end, for the most part, it's a fun place to be. I just stay out fo threads that piss me off. Well actually i usually make one post, then leave :) 

Fair enough man.

I think the UG is a fun place too for the most part.

I will just never forget its cuz of the PEOPLE,not the management,that makes it great here.

People like you,me,IGOR,whatawhale,whoever.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - I'm happy to not be delusional enough to think i have rights to shit I don't.

People on bulletin boards get this fucked up sense of 'rights' even though they had to agree to specific terms and conditions to even join the place.

lol yikes
I think humphrey has his head stuck in his sphincter muscle....can someone assist him in removing it please.