Justin Gaethje responds to Dana White

Malvert the Janitor -
Morpheus1976 -

who's the ref in Coboy vs Conor?

Mills Lane 

I heard Earl Hebner.. the screwjob is on!!

1 Like
Morpheus1976 -

who's the ref in Coboy vs Conor?

I think someone on another thread said Herb Dean...so prepare for some fuckery.

1 Like

Gaethje is a smart dude.

Gaethje, just chill and play the game man. Here, I'll saw what the UFC can't say. Contractually, they have to offer you fights, so they are offering you easy fights to turn down. You're doing what you're supposed to. You're next inline. And I'll explain why. 

Conor sold out within minutes. $10mil gate I think. His value is greater than the belt. The UFC wont attempt to combine his value and a belts value. There're already capped out on conor. If conor wins he rematches dustin. 

So what about conor and bmf belt? Same reason?  So who does jorge fight? Jorge fights George. If GSP wins the bmf belt is gone and the show is over. Also, GSP gets a legacy fight for a new belt. But is Jorge wins, his belt is 'validated'. 

If khabib wins, justin in december. And Tony vs Nate. 

If Tony wins, Justin whenever and khabib vs kevin lee. Unless khabib retires. 

Hope Cowboy chokes Mcgregor out in the 1st and asks for Connors title shot . Such BS again . Neither deserve it but doesnt seem to matter at all anymore. No way Khabib fight doesnt end in the same result . Stop cherry picking fights Dana. 

1 Like
caliraider -

Hope Cowboy chokes Mcgregor out in the 1st and asks for Connors title shot . Such BS again . Neither deserve it but doesnt seem to matter at all anymore. No way Khabib fight doesnt end in the same result . Stop cherry picking fights Dana. 

Cowboy has had a hell of a career and has been in some wars. Id be very surprised if cowboy didnt negotiate ppv points. No way in hell the UFC and cowboy dont see whats best for everyone. Cowboy makes bank and semi retires while the UFC skins the sheep again in a few months. Conor vs Dustin would be a summer barn burner but that greatly depends on conor winning. Realistically speaking, thats whats best for everyone... except the betters. 

1 Like