Justin Lawrence opened at +150 vs. Max Holloway

And instantly moved to -137. Max Holloway went from -190 to +103.

Justin Lawrence -137 vs. Max Holloway +103

What say you?

Crazy line movement.  Seems the odds makers underestimated Lawrence's popularity.  You could make money just by hedging your bets if you got in early on either side.   Holloway looks to be the more skilled and polished fighter.  Don't think he will have trouble lighting up Lawrence in the striking.  

Lawrence has a Jones tat,
tough fight for both guys, hoping Holloway wins this but could see either guy finishing the other...

BaraoKix -
Lawrence has a Jones tat,
tough fight for both guys, hoping Holloway wins this but could see either guy finishing the other...

Holloway for sure! Phone Post

Leaning towards Holloway. Big fan of both Phone Post

I think Justin has got this for sure. I think he will use his wrestling, be safe n not stand up with Hollaway for too long.

Fuck i hope I'm wrong thou Phone Post

gonna be a good fight. i rooting for holloway

I would take that bet. I think Lawrence should be the favorite. This is his natural weight. He might KO Max Phone Post

Phone Post

I'm genuinely looking forward to this fight. Phone Post

Holloway is the much better striker, but I'm afraid that Lawrence will find takedowns. I don't know, really hard fight to pick. Phone Post

Lawrence by KO Phone Post

Holloway showed great TD defense in his last fight and he's technically much better on the feet. Easy betting win if you put money on Holloway Phone Post

Lawrence is a better striker, and can still get this fight to the ground where he's a vastly superior grappler. Phone Post

Koing John cofer > boxing up pay schiling and catching porier before he got subbed.

People really over estimate holloway. He has very lacking grappling and not great tdd. Phone Post

Lawrence has moved to -162

lawrence can knock him out.

lawrence via wrestling