Justin Vs Khabib Predictions!

Post your prediction here. Personally I think Justin by TKO. He stands in the middle and Khabib is a wall wrestler. Justin keeps him off and has better hands by far. The key will be keeping off the wall.

Anyway, post what you think wil happen!

Khabib tires out Justin and taps him. Sadly. 

I predict the fight doesn't happen in 2020.

The Closed Guard -

Similiar to Conor match. Gaethe won't have any snaps to his punches after a wrestling clinic put on by Khabib. 

FWIW, I have a breakdown thread here: https://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=2825091&page=1&pc=15

(Different from predictions, but similar content)

I bet on Khabib, but think Justin is his toughest challenge.

1 Like
sureshock - 
The Closed Guard -

Similiar to Conor match. Gaethe won't have any snaps to his punches after a wrestling clinic put on by Khabib. 

Yep. I can’t see it going any other way. I don’t see Khabib losing unless he moves up to 170. Justin probably gets more done than Conor did, but rounds 4 and 5 are going to be Khabib against an exhausted man who landed everything and the kitchen sink and this dude’s still shoot takedowns on him

I think Khabib can and does gas but he hides it way better than most.

sureshock -
The Closed Guard -

I think he fairs better than Conor and overall I believe he has the best shot at 155 to win. I think Khabib's power/strength is going to be something Gaethje has never felt before...He seems over confident in his wrestling....even though he does have a TDD of like 80-90% I really hope Im wrong