Justin Wren (Me) of TUF 10 getting ear drained

Russ,I didn't even know which one he is he looks so different...

someone make this man a green!

any spoilers for us justin?

Welcome!

Wren is one of the very few dudes in MMA that nobody has a bad thing to say about.  Awesome guy with a great work ethic.  Glad you're going to be out in CO

that drainage video brings back crappy memories.
not fun.

"wait ... don't ...why are you going up like that?"
funny.

good luck in your future.

Not sure if it is a spoiler nor do I want to get in trouble but...

Kimbo could open his own steak house after fighting. He has some BOMB steak sauces he makes... One is honey mustard something that is awesome and another is BBQ.

I have never ate so good in my life! They got us everything we could have wanted! I want to know our food bill! We ate like Kings... and they feed 16 huge mammoths anything they wanted for 6 weeks... Lol going from little guys on season 9 to giants the next.

Malex1... haha yeah I look like a pansy! haha I think it is funny though.

Sgavin- Hold down the fort in CO till I get there next Wed.

The nipple tweaking at the very end of the video shows that you're going to fit right in at Jackson's.

Good luck!

Great to see some greco guys switching to MMA. Good luck with your fighting career.

Jesus Christ you were in Jr High in 2004?!?!?!?!

fuck im getting old man!

I am about to head to bed but no I was a JUNIOR in High School in 2004... Graduated in 05.

Thanks for all the support by everyone, It is greatly appreciated!

Also here is a news story I just did for the Dallas, Texas News Station WFAA.

I think it came out well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLVTa1QBPU4

I am also looking forward to this season.

Good luck in your career and welcome to the UG.

Tapout forums friend. Thank me later.

Thanks for posting Justin. This is the first season of TUF in a long while that I am interested in watching. Some good talent on there and looking forward to seeing how you do. I hope no one peed in your bed!

Great move to go to Jacksons. Maybe you can work with Carwin as he trains to (hopefully) beat up Lesnar for the belt!

Justin is the man.... Can't wait for the show.. and can't wait for the blogs!!! Thanks again brother!!

Yeah I will be posting my TUF blog on PROMMA.info

http://promma.info/index.php/2009/08/22/justin-wren-joins-pro-mma-as-the-ultimate-fighter-10-blogger/

Hawkeye... Bet you are sick of living in Ames if your a hawk lol. Yeah I use to be training partners with Dave for a year while I was rehabing from an elbow reconstructive surgery.... I stayed active by taking 7 fights while I was in Ames. How much longer you got up there?

I am headed down to lake rathbun or rathmun today getting my girl settled into Idian Hills Nursing School, then she'll move to Dever with me after a year.

Oh... and no one pee'd in my bed luckily... I don't think... :)

Did they have bunk beds for these giants this season???? Some of those beds in the past were small as hell... lol

Yeah big ups to you for surviving living ina  house with Wessel.

There were bunkbeds! Lots of Bunkbeds... People like Sims and Shivers feet hung off the bed! Heck... I am six foot three and my feet almost hung off the bed.