"JZ" Cavalcante Impressive!

JZ looked dominant in his 26 second TKO win over a well respected and tough fighter in Nam Phan.

JZ scored the early takedown from the clinch position. Landing on top, JZ moved to half guard where he postured and threw 4 to 5 solid shots that Nam Phan had no answer for. 
Referee Mario Yamasaki jumped in to stop the match 26 seconds into the first round!  It looked like Nam was temporarily knocked out from one of the punches.

JZ is a beast and one of the most talented fighters to walk through the doors of ATT.
His next match will be a true test as he takes on K-1 legend Masato in K-1 Max June 28th in Japan.
This fight will be K-1 rules and not mma.
Look forward to seeing JZ test himself against one of the best in the game!

CONGRATS JZ!!
AMERICAN TOP TEAM

ttt for jz

but they are setting him up to lose in his next fight

he's mma, not k1

masato is k1

masato by ko

i hope i am wrong

JZ's the biggest 155 er I've ever met.

WOW HES FIGHTING MASATO IN K-1 RULES, MAN PROPS 2 HIM FOR TESTING HIMSELF, BUT IVE WATCHED HIM FIGHT AND HE IS AN ANIMAL, AND HUGE FOR 155 AS WELL, ID LIKE TO SEE HIM BEAT ALOT OF GUYS @155 IN THE UFC.

ttt

when is he ever not impressive. probably would whoop boring ass Sherks ass.

i got to see him fight at the Ironheart where he guillotined Bartimus with relative ease. he's on another level.

Great win.  Good luck JZ in K1 Max!

wowww

The level of talent at ATT is amazing right now...

He will be the best lightweight in the World soon. Just a matter of time.

"The level of talent at ATT is amazing right now... "

Agreed. They seem to be a breeding ground for 155lb studs right now......

Thank's all u guys!!!

THANK'S GOD and all my partner trainners, all ATT!!!

ATT 4 LIFE!!!

JZ!

Congrats again...now you need to make a trip back up here to let me put some more ink on that other arm!

Peace.

Mario

Always exciting. ATT on a roll!

Way to go JZ!!!

"He will be the best lightweight in the World soon."

That is true... Jz, an incredible person and fighter will become the best lightweight in the WORLD! Great job My Cavalcante!!

ATT

JAG:)

JZ is the man!

Awesome win Bro!

"Mighty Moe"

ATT 4 Life

MY Nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on a Job well done again!!!