"JZ" Cavalcante Impressive!

JZ ! ! !

they need to match him up with KID

He's a BEAST!

PERIOD!

JZ is sick. i'd love to see him against some better competition- i think he'd clean up the UFC

I've said it many times before.....2007 is the year of JZ....well done JZ, you are a KILLER!

like the kkm said ;)

att 4 life!!!!

Yeah, scary how dominant he was.

JZ is the baddest lightweight ever! 07 will be an amazing year of JZ and ATT!

I don't think enough people gave him credit when he ran through Rani and Uno in the same night...JZ is badass. The UFC missed out on this talent!

good that they got Aurelio now though.

We put JZ right back to work after his fight!

JZ posing with the K-1 Trophy

3t

keep him humble

and give him no bread!

TTT for my boy JZ!!!

Great flip-flops JZ....lol

JZ now looks towards his upcoming fight in K-1 Max against Masato (K-1 rules) on June 28th.
Should be an exciting fight!

Take it to him JZ! 

American Top Team

ATT....a few questions....any idea when JZ's contract is up with K-1?....and....did UFC contact him about joining the UFC?....Only reason I ask is because I would think that his exposure to the world would be MUCH greater in the UFC & if it has to do with $$$....the kid is so young that he would easily make it up in longevity & I could realistically see him giving Sherk a NIGHTMARE at 155 right now.

Any info would be much appreciated 

SMS - No problem on the questions. JZ has 2 fights left, including the upcoming K-1 bout.
JZ is a star in Japan and doing fine. I see JZ giving everyone fits at 55. He is that talented.

Besides, we have Din, Tibau, Cole Miller, and now Marcus Aurelio at 55 in the UFC. I'd say we're loaded there.

American Top Team

How are the sparring and grappling sessions between marcus and JZ?

Thanks Richie....I hear ya....I (like most MMA fans) just want to see this kid exposed worldwide instead of primarily Japan....I wish that he considers the UFC after the contract with K-1 expires because if there's anyone that needs to be showcased to the world in a BIG way....its JZ....the nicest & most talented guy in MMA