JZ wants to see Masvidal vs KJ Noons

Got a quick interview with JZ Cavalcante at the MMA Expo in NYC. Says he wants to see teammate Jorge Masvidal fight KJ Noons. Also talks about fighting in Dream again soon. I would love to see a JZ/Kitaoka fight.

Talked to Masvidal last night about a big fight that was offered to him this week. A fight I have been trying to make for happen for months now. wink-wink

ttt

UltraMagnus - STFU.....Fatboy...

???

Noons/Masvidal might be going down!!!

Titanium Rhino - Talked to Masvidal last night about a big fight that was offered to him this week. A fight I have been trying to make for happen for months now. wink-wink

Why did he turn down the Kawajiri fight?

EckY - 
Titanium Rhino - Talked to Masvidal last night about a big fight that was offered to him this week. A fight I have been trying to make for happen for months now. wink-wink

Why did he turn down the Kawajiri fight?

I can't really talk too much about it yet. Masvidal had just started getting back into shape and asked if Kawa would fight at 160 so I'm guessing they gave it to Thomson instead. Gamebred/Crusher will still go down regardless in the near future. Prob in Strikeforce...unless FEG gets a backer with deep pockets. I was really looking forward to going to Tokyo for the first time and being ringside for my dream fight.

rosario02 - was this in a subway station? so much background noise

No it was at the MMA expo in NYC a few weeks ago.

So do I Phone Post

Fack it I wanna see Thompson vs Masvidal Phone Post

Noons vs Masvidal would rule if Jorge doesn't shoot for takedowns like he did in the Daley fight =(

Hoping he just did that to play it safe because of the extra power Paul had with the weight difference.

Hugh Jaynus - Noons vs Masvidal would rule if Jorge doesn't shoot for takedowns like he did in the Daley fight =(

Hoping he just did that to play it safe because of the extra power Paul had with the weight difference.

Jorge wasn't in the greatest shape for that fight. He took it on short notice for the money cause he hadn't fought in a years. When Gamebred is in shape, he can beat anybody at 155.

Titanium Rhino - Jorge wasn't in the greatest shape for that fight. He took it on short notice for the money cause he hadn't fought in a years. When Gamebred is in shape, he can beat anybody at 155.

Thanks for the info. Agree with you that when he's on, there aren't many fighters I'd pick to beat him. His aggressive style is super appreciated!