K-1 Announces Final 16 GP in Oct.on Spike

Very nice! Still excited to see this, but was more excited when I thought it was going to be on Spike tv not Spike.com. Hate watching stuff on my dinky 21 inch monitor vs the hdtv.

K-1 and Glory need to merge asap.

ghita is on the card, i will tune in.

simonpe - This is GLORY's lineup for their HW Tournament (not complete):

Semmy Schilt
Remy Bonjasky
Peter Aerts
Jerome LeBanner
Errol Zimmerman
Gokhan Saki
Sergei Kharitonov
Filip Verlinden
Ismael Londt
Anderson "Braddock" Silva
Brice Guidon
Jamal Ben Saddik
Igor Jurkovic

K-1 is getting owned...

I concur Phone Post

Both cards have some match ups I'd like to see and some fighters I wish weren't there..like JLB is awesome and all, but hasn't he retired? Same with Aerts, he didn't look good at all vs. Spong. I thought Bonjasky retired as well to coach and do other stuff but I guess Glory threw all their money at the "names" to counter K1.

A Flock Of Seagals - I want to see Ghita KO Hari.

Ghita takes this whole tournament Phone Post

this. is. amazing. Phone Post

Im waiting to see Lascenko again. Something about him makes me want to see the guy win. But yeah, so many other names on those two lists that make them Must See!

Yay Spike Phone Post

very very excited for K-1!!!

I am dutch and seen most of these top guys fight and here every kickboxing enthousiast knows that if everybody co es in their best shape , NO ONE beats Badr Hari.

Unfortunately his awaits in jail as case is still ongoing, a famous lawyer said that he might serve a few years which is inheard of in Holland.

If he makes it I hope he is 100% motivated and in balance. Phone Post

allforroy - 

Holy cow!! That's about as good as it gets. Phone Post

Schilt....

Or at least the winner gets beat up by Schilt.

Gna be awesome; I agree K-1 and Glory needa merge tho. Phone Post

Toquinho - 

I am dutch and seen most of these top guys fight and here every kickboxing enthousiast knows that if everybody co es in their best shape , NO ONE beats Badr Hari.

Unfortunately his awaits in jail as case is still ongoing, a famous lawyer said that he might serve a few years which is inheard of in Holland.

If he makes it I hope he is 100% motivated and in balance. Phone Post

Badr's performance was weak at best against Silva. He was knocked out by Schilt the last time they met. No one beats Schilt when he's in his best shape. Sure, he doesn't drive a Bentley or fight in a spectacular fashion, but he doesn't do roids, get arrested or misbehave. And when you bring in his length - his technique is perfect for his size and I know of no man that big with such good cardio.

As for 'unheard of' - getting a couple of years for 6 counts of assault/attempted murder is hardly unheard of. Especially not for someone with a record. Check out some court cases and you'll see he's up for a few years, solely on what other people (regardless of race, colour of nationality) have gotten in the past.

He's on his way to ruining his life. He just had a kid (no father wants to see his kid's first steps from jail), his boxing career made him return out of shape and nearly losing to a rather unknown guy, he lost his big sponsors and now he will miss out on all the big kickboxing events. Big shame, if he behaved he could have been huge.

As for K-1, without Badr it will probably be an easy run for Ghita. Cro Cop is too damaged and I hate seeing him lose. Ghita should be able to take it without all too much hassle. Glory will be more entertaining to watch. I'm looking forward to Bonjasky and Kharitonov!

^^^ lot of good arguments.
I thought hati ko'd schilt when both were in shape.
Remember Patrick Kluivert: Killed a person and not jailed, if that was me i would probably still be in jail=holland.
Although what u wrote should be the case, in holland i expext badr gets out fast due to time in prearrest and gets community service talking to troubled youth.
When he is out he will get big sponsors back because he puts buts in seats, has/draws massive attention and Hate him or love him, his fights we want to see. Hope he learned his lesson, comes out of jail and focusses fully on his child and his fighting career Phone Post

Awesome Phone Post

Ghita vs gerges will be the last 2, should of had viney on this one