K-1 Best Of PPV = GREAT

if you havent seen it already, you should spend the $20 and order this ppv. 3 hours of the best fights, all the championship fights, all highlights. also remy bojansky interview, very good ignashov mini documentary, tons of aerts knockouts. tape it.

Taped it the night it was first shown.It is a great PPV for only $20 bucks.The fighter bio things at the end were nice because you got a chance to see more about the fighters lifestyle rather than just seeing them in the ring.Great PPV.

"hey kid dynamite, you mess with me ill put your fuse out" - bob sapp to mike tyson.

It is an awesome show with a lot of highlights, you get caught up on K-1 if you've never paid attention to it, and it had cool little flicks on fighters. But god, the narrator was awful. I seriously think they wrote it in Japanese and translated it to English from some of the awkward wording. It was like that "all your base are belong to us" game. It's the only reason I can think of for it to be so weird. There were some REALLY weird moments in the show where that showed K-1 hasn't spent much on PR in the US. Stuff that would be normal in a Japanese vid but totally weird here. Now that I think about it, it's almost worth getting just to see how hilarious the narrating is :)

when is it on again?