K-1 Champ Alistar Overeem signs with Stars MMA

Stars MMA is continuing to rise to the top!  Stay tuned for more info on AO and STARS MMA!

www.Starsmma.com

??? god damn dirty horsemeat eater.

I see you guys are listed are "Stars Managment" any chance you could "manage" to get him to fight in Strikeforce a couple times this year?

Wrinkle - I see you guys are listed are "Stars Managment" any chance you could "manage" to get him to fight in Strikeforce a couple times this year?

LOL! More info to come next week brother.

HOLY SHIT CONGRATS RON FOSTER AND STARS MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

So now he's fighting K1, strikeforce, stars mma, and he wants to fight for dream on new years eve?

wtf

jjj2121 -  HOLY SHIT CONGRATS RON FOSTER AND STARS MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks brother!! More big things to come over the next few weeks. Things have just began for Stars ;-)

Nubinatub - So now he's fighting K1, strikeforce, stars mma, and he wants to fight for dream on new years eve?

wtf

Stars MMA is a management company.

Nubinatub - So now he's fighting K1, strikeforce, stars mma, and he wants to fight for dream on new years eve?

wtf

Stars MMA is not a fight promotion

Get that man some sponsors, big sponsors, immediately, especially sponsors for his documentary. Golden Glory have done fantastic things for him, but they're really no good at getting sponsorships.

RonFoster77 - 

Thanks brother!! More big things to come over the next few weeks. Things have just began for Stars ;-)

So happy for you Ron, you truly deserve this.  I've never come across anyone who has a bad word to say about you.

Best wishes for huge success in the future for STARS MMA

Lol Phone Post

Congrats Ron. Also going back a bit good job in Cacareco, any word on his plans? Still dropping to 185 in the UFC? Phone Post

Nubinatub - So now he's fighting K1, strikeforce, stars mma, and he wants to fight for dream on new years eve?

wtf
Lol Phone Post

fastrack - jesus christ how many promotions is he going to fight with?

I understand the value of co-promotion but really he needs to defend his strikeforce title at least twice a year

Stars MMA is not a fight promotion, they are a fighter management company.

relax guys...MMA Stars is an agency, not a promotion.

jjj2121 beat me to it

Get that man into a skull shirt asap.

ttt