K-1 Champ Alistar Overeem signs with Stars MMA

RonFoster77 - 
Nubinatub - So now he's fighting K1, strikeforce, stars mma, and he wants to fight for dream on new years eve?

wtf

Stars MMA is a management company.

I feel really dumb now.

Bring him to the UFC already. Phone Post

the pimp -  Bring him to the UFC already. Phone Post

yes please

Crooklyn -  Congratulations Ron. That's an amazing signing.

Thanks!! 2011 we have a very big task in making Alistar the biggest MMA fighter in the U.S we are working on marketing plans for him now that will rival some main stream boxers!

jjj2121 - 
RonFoster77 - 
jjj2121 -  HOLY SHIT CONGRATS RON FOSTER AND STARS MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks brother!! More big things to come over the next few weeks. Things have just began for Stars ;-)

So happy for you Ron, you truly deserve this.  I've never come across anyone who has a bad word to say about you.

Best wishes for huge success in the future for STARS MMA

Thanks brother not just for this but for all of the support you have shown me on the UG!!

Now that he won the k-1 gran prix, will he devote all his time to 'U.S.' mma? Phone Post

Big time congrats Ron. I agree with Jjj21 also. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!!

We will be putting out an offical release in a couple of days on Alistar. Stars is also making a few other major moves so please stay tuned!

Congratulations! TheReem doc is awesome,I hope you can get sponsors for it. I also wouldnt mind an autograph if you have an extra lying around :-)

The heck? Isnt bas boon already managing him?

ttt

Who all do you represent?

Congratulations. Hope to see big things soon.

Hopefully these guys can get him where he belongs, into the UFC.

Thanks for all of your all support!

we are currently working with

265  Alistar Overeem 33W 11L (#8 HW)
170-185 Niko Vitale 28W 9L (16subs 8ko) (wins over matt lindland, Yushin Okami)
155 James Warfield 21W 7L (15ko 6subs)
185 Danillo Villefort 13W 3L (6Subs 5ko) (Alex Davis)
170 Yuri Villefort 6W 0L ( 3subs 2ko) (Alex Davis)
155 Jorge Masvidal 20w 6L (Pacer co)
125-135 Alexis Villa 8W 0L (Pacer co) (#8 FW)
185 Brian Rogers 6W 2L (5ko 1Sub) Very good friend of mine i'm helping

and a few other guys up and coming guys, we are working hard to complete our website but please check it out www.starsmma.com top of the page click division, then stars mma

follow us on twitter
http://twitter.com/RonFoster77
http://twitter.com/StarsMMA

facebook
http://www.facebook.com/StarsMMA
http://www.facebook.com/RonFoster77

Ron, what's up with Danillo?

What's up Ron? I met you back in the spring in Richmond,VA.

Awesome to see you doing big things! Best of luck!

DamnSevern -  Ron, what's up with Danillo?

I've been working along side of Alex Davis to get Danillo good fights, after the Villisenor fight its been very hard. In the last month I have been in contact with several promoters who quote had fights for him but everytime the guy backs outs. Danillo is a beast and will give many of the top 185ers hell in the cage. He will be back in the big show soon.

Tom Lawlor -  What's up Ron? I met you back in the spring in Richmond,VA.

Awesome to see you doing big things! Best of luck!

Thanks brother! Man that weekend was a blast I hope Rick does another one this year. Good luck with everything coming up stay in touch!!

Ron..

RonFoster77 - 
jjj2121 - 
RonFoster77 - 
jjj2121 -  HOLY SHIT CONGRATS RON FOSTER AND STARS MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks brother!! More big things to come over the next few weeks. Things have just began for Stars ;-)

So happy for you Ron, you truly deserve this.  I've never come across anyone who has a bad word to say about you.

Best wishes for huge success in the future for STARS MMA

Thanks brother not just for this but for all of the support you have shown me on the UG!!

No doubt Ron, you are a top notch human being.  I wish you nothing but success...sounds like things are going great.