K-1 Dynamite Salaries!!!!

Doesnt really matter, bottom line is Zuffa rules the mma world and like Dana said all the rest are wannabe's.

Is Calvancanti from ATT? How long was his flight? I know another ATT fighter couldn't make weight for a fight in Japan but that's apparently because fighters put on weight during long flights, at least according to an ATT rep.

Look at the purses on that scale relative to each other's name values and I believe you can reasonably read between the lines.

I am sure Sak, Mighty Mo, and Bernard Ackah (since he's supposed to be some kind of TV star in Japan) made quite a bit more than their reported incomes, as well as maybe Tokoro (a fairly popular guy for K-1) and Nagata (Olympic silver medalist for Japan).

Look, K-1 practically invented the idea of ridiculously implausible low-reporting of pay when they reported that they paid a few of their big names, including Mark Hunt, $500 for a K-1 USA event - and this right on the heels of Hunt winning his K-1 GP, where he earned a win-bonus alone of $400k.

But of course I highly doubt guys like Ido Pariente, Brad Pickett, or Isaiah Hill made anything substantially more than what was reported.

But the idea that Sak would leave Pride for K-1 for just $30k per fight total, or get paid 1/10th of what Royce made, the same amount as someone like Warpath, and even less than someone like Jonathan Wiezorek, is just outright laughable.

Just to clarify...GZ was at the wieght he needed to be..the scale was showing 2 lbs over for evrybody, and the comission would take those 2 lbs off for the real weight. Gz was at 157 on that scale, but for some reason, the comissioner yelled out 160. GZ protested, and steped on and of the scale, and showed the comissioner, who than realized his error and confirmed GZ weight. GZ was not fined. The reason I am posting this because he considers not making weight is a big desrespect to ones oponent, to the promotor, and to the fans.

bill jackson wins the tuf noob of the month award.